MR Bones(you the man)

Started by Qdawg76, January 05, 2005, 04:40:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qdawg76

I know that I have been waiting for this site to come back up now like a mad man. Just wanted to say thanks from all us here at the ATVFLORIDA FAMILY for your hard work and dedication to this site.  [smiley=Clap.gif]
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Da_Mtg_Man

Hey guys, I'm new here. I just found this site tonight and wanted to say hi. ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

mrbones

#2
Thanks. Read my other post. Notice it doesn't say atvflorida.com in the URL at the top of your browser. Because we're on the old server!  >:( But it works. I'll change that tomorrow once the domain name updates. I feel most my efforts were wasted, but I'm glad to see posts coming in again!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

girlieblazer

Glad to see the site up and running again, didn't have anything to do while at work the past 2 days with the site down.   :D
Polaris Razor

Qdawg76

QuoteHey guys, I'm new here. I just found this site tonight and wanted to say hi. ;D
lol, for a newbie you sure have alot of posts. Must be jacking posts from every thread.lol
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Smoknbanshee

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

atvtrailer

Thanks Mr.Bones, good job on getting the site back up   ;)
05 450r #13B

LTZ400ApK


Muddbuggy

Oh thank GOD you got this thing fixed, I've been going freakn nutz... [smiley=Pinch.gif]
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

Asphaltdragon

Thanks for all your hard work!!!!!!
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Kawa


RL400

thanks MrBoNeS...  you da man..

btw if you need any help with anything... reid@rlucas.com or PM me.

Honda328i

Thanks MRBones!  I wasn't sure what to do with the 'puter after the site crashed. Kinda like a broke quad, it's just junk.  ;)
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

SkyHighT100

I had no idea how "secretly addicted" I was to this site... until it was gone.. oh man was that a LONG 48 hours. THANK YOU MR BONES!!!  :-*
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Chuck_Norris

#14
QuoteOh thank GOD you got this thing fixed, I've been going freakn nutz... [smiley=Pinch.gif]

I second that... I started to get bored at work, Bigworm and myself had to become self entertaining. Good Work Bones, now Warp Speed [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif]

stretchy

Yeah thanks alot. while the site was down all there wasto do was work.
 
 really tho thanks for all the hard work

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

THANKS BONES! ME and chuck were in with draws and it wasnt pretty
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

bbf

thanks MR. bones i was loesing it for a while now i am better

stretchy

 JUst saying thanks again. Its 11:00 and I'm still typing, I've got to be up in 6 hrs to be at work. Somebodt please make it stop :o ;D

Nightbreed

Man, talk about not knowing what you have till its gone. Mr Bones, what the heck are we supposed to do with these darn computers if the site goes down again. I heard there was somthing called the internet out there, but havent ever seen it. LOL

Good Work!!!
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

GaryinSeffner

I'm breathin easy again now that the site is up. Glad to see I'm not the only one who needs an addict meeting for ATVFLORIDA.COM !!!

Great Job Mr. Bones.......and my family says thanks also for bringing back the happy Gary and not the grouch. It's funny how this site is the main reason that I want to come home from work.....past two days I've enjoyed sitting in traffic longer than usual....lol
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

mrbones

Thanks folks!

I got the file attachment function back online, too.  ;D
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

yunt2ride

#22
There just may be an increase in the population in Florida in 9 months HEHE.  ;D ;D Thanks bones
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

ripraff

Thanks Mr. Bones I think we are all addicted, just glad we didnt have togo through withdrawl for any longer, sounds like alot of us were getting cranky.

Qdawg76

QuoteThere just may be an increase in the population in Florida in 9 months HEHE.  ;D ;D Thanks bones

LMAO, thats good
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Chuck_Norris

#25


QuoteThere just may be an increase in the population in Florida in 9 months HEHE.  ;D ;D Thanks bones
QuoteLMAO, thats good
ROFLMBO

GaryinSeffner

better start saving for that quad now!!!
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

yeah Mr. Bones, if you ever have trouble like that again, let me know, I'll shoot you my phone number and I can most likely set up something here.

a T-3 line really helps a lot ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com