Is anyone going to ONF next weekend the 27th

Started by T2, May 19, 2006, 05:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T2

Thats right SuperStar. Sorry Chillen that you can't make sat, see you next time.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Honda328i

This is shaping up to be deja vu  ;D  remember the "dirty dozen"?

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

superstar

Is this just a ride or a speed ride. Lil ones gonna wanna ride for sure. So if its a speed ride, i may have to skip  out til the next one.

T2

 I think there might be two groups going, Ida will lead the slow group and the other riders will be who ever wants to take lead and see if they can hold on to lead position. ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2

Alright peeps lets get some post going to see who's going this sat, Its a three day weekend so I know alot of you are off, so come on out and ride, have fun and meet new faces. ;D It looks like there will be two groups going one for the sport bikes and one for the slower bikes.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

wish I could go now, but other factors are holding me out,,,,,sorry guys, maybe next time.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dreth

looks like i have been conned into teaching you boys how to trail ride! all sessions will cost you $5.45, this is a per gallon fee that i must pay so im passing it on. i figure it will only take 1 gallon to have yall eatin dust and looking for a way back :D this is a 1 day class that can be done as a group or on a individual basis. all payments must be made in cash and there will be no monthly installments allowed.

PLEASE SIGN UP BELOW ;D

logger

Quote from: dreth on May 25, 2006, 09:45:36 PM
looks like i have been conned into teaching you boys how to trail ride! all sessions will cost you $5.45, this is a per gallon fee that i must pay so im passing it on. i figure it will only take 1 gallon to have yall eatin dust and looking for a way back :D this is a 1 day class that can be done as a group or on a individual basis. all payments must be made in cash and there will be no monthly installments allowed.

PLEASE SIGN UP BELOW ;D

Dreth: You couldn't teach a frog to ride. As far as eatin your dust, you don't know what dust is.

dreth

Quote from: logger on May 26, 2006, 05:59:17 AM
Quote from: dreth on May 25, 2006, 09:45:36 PM
looks like i have been conned into teaching you boys how to trail ride! all sessions will cost you $5.45, this is a per gallon fee that i must pay so im passing it on. i figure it will only take 1 gallon to have yall eatin dust and looking for a way back :D this is a 1 day class that can be done as a group or on a individual basis. all payments must be made in cash and there will be no monthly installments allowed.

PLEASE SIGN UP BELOW ;D

Dreth: You couldn't teach a frog to ride. As far as eatin your dust, you don't know what dust is.


so i geuss this means you wont be signing up :dunno.gif

Ida_Mann

alls I got to say is,,,,ya'll watch out for the next time,,,,I got health insurance now so I'm mostly fearless ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

backinsaddle

Looks like my wife and family will be in the Ocala area this weekend.  I don't think we can make the Saturday ride, but if anyone is still around Sunday and wants to take the kids out, let me know. 

Chillinthemost

My race has been canceled so I'll probably meet you guys in the A.M. I usually ride the north end of the forest so I dont know my way around the meeting area.
  It will be worth it for Dreths trail riding lesson ;D. 
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

T2

Alright it looks like more people are going. Keep posting lets ride. You know the saying Less talking and more riding. I really meant that for Dreth does all the smack talking and cant back it up with his skills.


Opps did I say that out loud. :D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Chillinthemost

I'm in for sure and bringing 1 person with me on a UTE to ride in the rear and pick up all the red(honda) parts that fall off.
Git it RAGS!!! I hope the leader will be :drive.gif because I wanna fly. Lets take a break every 50 miles for the lightweights ;).
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

dreth

well chillen all i can say is it was a pleasure to ride with you and your ute friend ;). it is a shame that it was so dusty :( we need to do it again after a good couple days of solid rain ;)

atvtrailer

sorry i couldnt make it, mom had me doin some other things and by the time i could go i kept forgetting stuff so i wouldnt have gotten there til noon, plus my knee has been hurtin
il definly go next time tho
05 450r #13B

Honda328i

I had a great time riding today, despite the dust.  Sorry you could not make it Randall, next time.  dreth, tell your wife that the cookies were great, thanks!  T2, thanks for the use of your A/C trailer  ;),  congrats Anthony on the new bike, you have come a long way dude.  chillin, great to ride w/you again, I'm expecting to hear about a group ride, and you can bring your buddy anytime, Matt's cool, what's not to like  :ThumbsUp.gif

oops, it's bedtime, so much for an early crash  :Z :Z
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Chillinthemost

Had fun today. We'll do it again after the rains kick in.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

dreth


T2

I'm glad I can show you guys around the forest sorry you weren't able to keep up with me next time I will slow it down alittle bit.  ;) with a minute I meant that for the Honda's Matt was right behind me when the dust cleared.














Just kidding fellows Had a great time today cant wait to do it again.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Anoriginal

It was great to meet you guys. I enjoyed myself. I wonder if Kawasaki knows just how well the Brute Force 750 handles miles of whoops?

Can't wait to do it again.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com