Main Menu

WTF

Started by kfx400rob, May 27, 2006, 01:34:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kfx400rob

my computers speakers make weired noises when i downsise/upsise any window, and otherwise it wont make any other sound, wont play music, doesnt even do that gay little sound when u im someone
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

UncleRico

I had the exact same problem this morning....wierd....but I fixed it.

Run Norton Anti...I had some worm called Something.32worm
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

wheelie_boy

that does that to me alot on my moms computer and on my dads laptop. then i restart it untill it works if i need the sound
05 kx 250f

kfx400rob

yea today it works fine so idk what the problem was,,, but its good now
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.