Screen Name for Dave

Started by 450R_Matt, May 26, 2006, 02:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

450R_Matt

Looks like Dave is having trouble picking out a screen name.

I have seen Hillkiller, fastleftturn and I think one more but I can't remember.
Anyone have any suggestions?                               
Dave, If your offended I will have this topic removed.

                        No Joking.     >:D

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

How bout...   FlatTrackDave.  or  Mr.Hoosier
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Quad32x

TheHeadOfMyDave ?   FollowThatSisson ?  SmarterThanChris ?  BubOnBanshee ?  I  think  there  all  good !           Please  dont  kill  me  Dave ! 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

450R_Matt

TufferWare..   or     wareuout.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Hoosier Daddy

I like butthole racing, or maybe iwishicouldridelikemybrotherbuticant..

Eh, i like the second one.. ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

WareYouIs.  WAREingThin.  WareYouWantToBe.   ImDaveDamnit ! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

450R_Matt

SuperDave,  SuperWare, TakeitlikeDave, Daveshee, Ticklemyshee,

   Waresheeat?   lol
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Hoosier Daddy

personally, instead of checkard flag, it should be black flag... or Ipassunderyellow..

:o
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

450R_Matt

Waresthefinishline, Blackunderwareracing, 1stplaceDave.

Chris, Tim and Matt are on it!

Let us know when you have a enough to chose from.    :o ;)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

Talk to ya guys on Tuesday.

Good luck Dave. Hope to see a new name then.

;D  Matt
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Hoosier Daddy

what about streeked underware racing..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

lovewatchingsissonsa$$crack
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HillKiller

#12
   In the spirit of the mystery of this forum (sliderguy, SuperStarr, and any other Phantom or multiple name users) I figured I'd join in the musical chairs fun and flip names a few times  and for retaliation here goes a few jabs of my own....
Quote from: 1fast250r on May 26, 2006, 03:20:51 PM
TufferWare..   or     wareuout.
"Wareuout" definately gets a vote especially since I wore you out Matt at Dade City one time and no I am not offended! :-*
Quote from: Quad32x on May 26, 2006, 03:03:29 PM
TheHeadOfMyDave ?   FollowThatSisson ?  SmarterThanChris ?  BubOnBanshee ?  I  think  there  all  good !           Please  dont  kill  me  Dave ! 2:L
Tim, you get a vote for "WareYouWantToBe". I could never kill a cool guy like you but you should get on the track once so I can school you like Baker or I could call up Ted on his stock Banshee and have him school you again like he did at Dade City that one and only time you showed up with a bike!!! Oh and by the way I found one of your childhood pics with your pet...anybody wanna smell his finger??? ;D
Quote from: WareRacing07 on May 26, 2006, 03:43:11 PM
personally, instead of checkard flag, it should be black flag... or Ipassunderyellow..
Chris, now its your turn...your name should be black flag or iwreckmybrotowin!! :Clap.gif
And finally Gary. Ah yes good ol Gary or should we call you CircleK (stolen from Rob) since you cant keep your ride pointed in the right direction!!  Narrow up your rear like I told you! :)
   
      So there, now we're even 2:L :L :M b:r

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

All i have to say is... i was in front, your front hit my rear... your fault!  ;)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

   I have it on tape DA, remember its the one where people scream in the background??? I was the leader, then you turned under me and clipped my front left with your right rear and next I knew I was wrecked! >:D No denying the raw footage ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

Id have to see it to belive it... we could post it here at let the judging begain! :box.gif
butter yet, bring it to the party..... well all look at it together.. BTW i was leading... ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

#16
   butter yet??? whatever! The other thing you were leading was the 2nd half of the pack...Leader of the back!!!
Pure aberration. Go ahead, look it up! :lecture.gif :banghead.gif
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Quad32x

I  think  Im  gonna  smack  the  both  of  ya. O0
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

WareIsEverybody.   Thats  for  when  Daves  WAY  ahead.  Oh  and  just  in  case  you  have  never  seen  the  Ware  brothers  here  they  are.  Thats  Dave  on  the  left  with  brother  Chris. ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

450R_Matt

Yep, I have to admit yall wore me out.   :(  I def had fun on that little track tho.

So whats the new name?    Waretwins24.... :o
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Scott270r

Hey Dave,

How about just Banshee420? or 2005_D.C._Champ?

You got to brag about that title every now and then Dave.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

450R_Matt

FTBanshee24    or   BansheeRacer24

24 is you number right?
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

1fastltr450

yeah 24 is right. you know rainbow bright, he is a big Jeff Gordon fan lol
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HillKiller

   I actually brought a video to the party from 1990 of my 250R with the number plate #24 long before the notoriety of Gordon, but I forgot to show it to yall. The tag on the MH is Robin's and the 8 and 15 tags are T's so KMA!!!! :)

   Scott, thanks for the props in a sea of relentless attackers!!! ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Quad32x

Relentless attackers........... Pfffttthhh. ::)   Heres  one , DaveIsTheMan , ThongUnderWare. :o 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

450R_Matt

Will he change?  Will he use one of our suggested names?


WAREtoRUN        and the old school.....   WareRacing24     
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Quad32x

How  bout  TheFasterWare , Sideways24  or  Catch24Not22. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

excuse me! i think you mean the slower ware!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Quote from: WareRacing07 on May 30, 2006, 01:50:58 PM
excuse me! i think you mean the slower ware!
:L  I  was  wondering  if  you  would  catch  that ! :L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com