Main Menu

TOOTY

Started by black 450r, May 24, 2006, 11:02:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

black 450r

05 TRX 450r #205 Sponsers Parts Unlimited Klotz Lonestar Maxima Moose

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Hoosier Daddy

Ok ill bite... whats tooty?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Ida_Mann

sounded like nonsense to me,,,,you'll have to ask him after he comes back in a day ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Hoosier Daddy

HAHAHA! get em IDA!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

UncleRico

Oh, you mean TOOTY?

Yeah. I heard the same thing. >:D
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: YFZ#45 on May 24, 2006, 11:02:22 AM
;)

I'm just wondering, have you ever been severly beaten before? If not, we could probably make arrangements for that. If it were up to me I would ban you for ever, you do nothing but make a bunch of BS posts.

UncleRico

"Oh, Lighten up Francis"
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Ida_Mann

Quote from: UncleRico on May 26, 2006, 09:16:17 PM
"Oh, Lighten up Francis"

"don't touch my stuff or I'll kill ya"

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Honda328i

Quote from: Quad32x on May 27, 2006, 04:27:42 PM
SAUSAGE. ;)
no; froggy  ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

Where  watching  you  328i  and  when  the  opportunity  presents  itself  your  ours ! >:D

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

black 450r

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on May 25, 2006, 04:08:55 PM
Quote from: YFZ#45 on May 24, 2006, 11:02:22 AM
;)

I'm just wondering, have you ever been severly beaten before? If not, we could probably make arrangements for that. If it were up to me I would ban you for ever, you do nothing but make a bunch of BS posts.
I wasint me toot toot
05 TRX 450r #205 Sponsers Parts Unlimited Klotz Lonestar Maxima Moose

Quad32x

Quote from: YFZ#45 on May 31, 2006, 10:52:19 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on May 25, 2006, 04:08:55 PM
Quote from: YFZ#45 on May 24, 2006, 11:02:22 AM
;)

I'm just wondering, have you ever been severly beaten before? If not, we could probably make arrangements for that. If it were up to me I would ban you for ever, you do nothing but make a bunch of BS posts.
I wasint me toot toot
Im  warning  you.  If  you  mess  with  the  Doc  your  going  down.  He  dont  play ! :o
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: Quad32x on May 31, 2006, 11:51:38 AM
Quote from: YFZ#45 on May 31, 2006, 10:52:19 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on May 25, 2006, 04:08:55 PM
Quote from: YFZ#45 on May 24, 2006, 11:02:22 AM
;)

I'm just wondering, have you ever been severly beaten before? If not, we could probably make arrangements for that. If it were up to me I would ban you for ever, you do nothing but make a bunch of BS posts.
I wasint me toot toot
Im  warning  you.  If  you  mess  with  the  Doc  your  going  down.  He  dont  play ! :o

I'll drop him on his head harder than his father did when he was born.

derek330

not to change ya'lls subject but has anyone else noticed that the guy in  id@ man's  picture looks like gas gas man!!??
except in pimp form!! !! !!
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Hoosier Daddy

#16
you know... your right,
Ida and steve do look alot of like!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

kfx400rob

ummm did i miss something here?
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Quad32x

I  never  noticed  that  but  your  right !   :L   Brothers  maybe ?  O0
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

derek330

hahahahahahaha........ i thought so!! !! !! !! !!  8)     i dont know but tha is the pimpest hat i have ever seen!!!! ;)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Hoosier Daddy

I think Ida will be at the track on the  10th. if steve is there maybe wecan doa side by side.. ;)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Ida_Mann

if I still had that hat, I'd find a way to glue it to my helmet ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

UncleRico

That sounds like reason enough for FUNNY HAT/HELMET GROUP RIDE...I got dibs on Viking Helmet.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Ida_Mann

boy have I got ideas.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com