going to ocean pond for memorial weekend

Started by tallyt, May 23, 2006, 04:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tallyt

is anyone going to oceanpond for memorial weekend? have 4 bike going with us,
anyone else going??

UncleRico

Where is Ocean Pond and what is the riding like.

I've never heard of it.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

tallyt

it is in old town, just north of cheifland,  mainly a mud riding event
check out the web site www.oceanpond.net

yunt2ride

We may be out there on Sunday. Haven't quiet decided yet. I live in Chiefland
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

tallyt

we will be there sat. and sunday, with 05 grizz,05 kodiak450,polaris 800 see you there

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com