anyone going to sand mtn.3/19

Started by southernthing, March 14, 2006, 02:01:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

southernthing

planning  a ride to sm with some friend and wanted to meet some members
so if your going let me know

will be in black chevy with open trailer.3to4 quads ;D
blue,98 warrior with holeshots
white,06 z250
www.myspace.com/southernthing

UncleRico

I haven't been to Sand Mountain yet. I heard they are only open on Sundays.

Is this true?

Also, is this a quad-friendly track?

How technical is it?

Thanks in Advance.

Uncle Rico.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Hondarider22

#2
i know there is practice sundays, but i think they race mx saturdays, tt sundays

they dont really judge quad to dirt bike from what i have seen

its not very "technical" it has some big jumps and wide turns on the advanced track.

they also have some fun hill climbs, a tt track, a pee wee track and a drag strip

i like it  ::)

check out there website if you havnt already www.sandmountainspeedway.com/