CROOM THE 29th -

Started by KD 428, May 18, 2006, 08:17:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KD 428

IM HEADIN OUT TO CROOM THE 29th AND WANTED TO KNO IF ILL BE SEEING ANY OF YALL OUT THERE.
HONDA CRF450R

Agent

I might be interested in that. I'll have to make sure my croom tags are still good. You don't think its going to be busy memorial day?
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

KD 428

im not really sure if itll be jammed. but it might be knowing that its a holiday.
HONDA CRF450R

atvtrailer

as long as u get there before 9am then u should have no problem finding a place to park, i may be there, not positive tho
05 450r #13B

KD 428

k, anyone else goin there?
HONDA CRF450R

1FasterBlaster

I might go. You don't have to worry about the crowds either. It's so dayum HOTT out there, noone stays out in the sun for too long.I park out by the pit. I have a Black Chevy Tahoe with Ghost blue flames on the front.I ride a Yellow/Black/red Z400. w/ black rims.
   Chino(727)204-0883

atvtrailer

#6
il be out there around 7-8am(monday) since i wasnt able to ride saturday, red ram 1500 ext cab 4x4 with a black 450r in the back i should be parked across from the heli pad
05 450r #13B

1FasterBlaster

Went to Croom, there was hardly anyone there. Two of my buddies wanted to ride but didn't have a license to drive; so I drove their truck. No A.C., or radio. Man , what a mission.

atvtrailer

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on May 30, 2006, 11:49:04 PM
Went to Croom, there was hardly anyone there. Two of my buddies wanted to ride but didn't have a license to drive; so I drove their truck. No A.C., or radio. Man , what a mission.

i was there but i mainly just played around in the hills in the back area(the shade there was nice ;) )
05 450r #13B

1FasterBlaster

You should've come up front. It's always kewl riding with people from ATVFlorida

atvtrailer

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on June 01, 2006, 06:20:46 PM
You should've come up front. It's always kewl riding with people from ATVFlorida

well i dont like doin that run alone, i go a lil 2 fast between those trees and i kno the time i went alone would be the time id wreck, plus i my knee and back were hurting, so i wasnt really in the mood for woops, i was just havin fun on the hills, was gonna pull in and see if i saw anyone i knew tho
05 450r #13B

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com