Something New

Started by Albright335, May 15, 2006, 07:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albright335

Hi Everyone,

Not sure which place was best for this topic...but figured I would put here and in the "Racing" section  ;D

As an amateur racer, I know what it is like to yearn for greater things in the sport of ATV Racing. Many people talk of and hear of the pro's and their phenomenal abilities on the track...but the true foundation of racing and it's future lies in the amateurs that strive to be the next top level rider. Without amateur riders, ATV racing would be missing something big.

So, where is this leading? I am involved in a new undertaking, that I am very proud to be a part of.... Amateur Exposed Magazine. I am currently a journalist, working with Chuck and Carrie DeBault to help shed light on some great riders who are often shadowed by the Pro's.

In this online publication you will find riders of all different disciplines and riding levels, from many different states and venues...including MX, TT, & XC. This month a FL XC racer Chris Sprayberry is featured along with 3 other riders of different states.

Save this link in your browser and take a moment to check up on the "future" of ATV Racing.

Thanks,
Jennifer Albright  ;)

Ameteur Exposed Magazine
http://67.98.13.244/

Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

Ida_Mann

#1
well, if you are an ameteur,,,,then I can't even imagine what the pro's look like on the track,,,,,you guys need a place to host the website?

I can help with the website and host it,,,just it's a bit slow.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Albright335

Thanks for the offer...Chuck(aka thejaspman) is working on all of that...the site is not 100% but we figured we would start spreading the word  ;D I am really excited to be part of this - it is a place to talk of the up and coming talent in the ATV Racing world...

Again - thanks!!! ;)

Jennifer
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

Mrs.Nightbreed

#3
 :Clap.gif More love to the people that drive the sport. There are 10's of 1000's of riders but only 50 between the styles of racing get attentionĀ  :dunno.gif? It's about time we get loveĀ  :Hug.gif

53yfz450

great idea. ;D hopefully i will be in it one time. ::)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

RAD 450r

Hey this is pretty cool and a good idea.  Racergirl47: I was watchin Racer TV on OLN and I think I saw you introduce yourself at the Georgia GNCC
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

Albright335

Thanks everyone...please just keep checking back to the site...it is something I believe in and can only help the sport!!! ;)

Yes...RAD 700r...I was on OLN for the GA coverage...I was pretty excited to see it - I had no idea - LoL!! It was weird seeing myself race - HeHe!!  :P
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

klutchbuster400

how would a racer go about showing himself to this magazine, emails, letters?
i ask for a friend.

Albright335

Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

Bigscrb15

Jennifer, that a great thing yall are doing. You will do good as a journalist, I enjoy reading your section on floridaquadriders.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Albright335

#10
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 16, 2006, 11:32:19 PM
Jennifer, that a great thing yall are doing. You will do good as a journalist, I enjoy reading your section on floridaquadriders.

Ahhhh...What a nice compliment - Thanks so much  ;D

Jen
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com