Dade City 5-13 Race

Started by #26YFZ, May 15, 2006, 12:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

#26YFZ

I had a little trouble in the first moto so here's the second lol. I'm only not hitting the double because the launch was still set up like a landing from the week before.  I did do it in the first moto but like I said "I had a little trouble" lol anyways, here it is. I took second overall.....

http://media.putfile.com/Dade-City-5---13---06

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

not used to the new set up hu? dont worry you will tearing it up in no time!  ;)
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

#26YFZ

Ya not used to being able to fly through the woops (compared to what i usually do lol) its gonna take some time but i'll get better

Alba450

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

#26YFZ

Come out some time so I can show you how to really race.... :o

Alba450

Quote from: #26YFZ on May 15, 2006, 03:02:49 PM
Come out some time so I can show you how to really race.... :o

Don't worry Darren I'll be out their once I come back from vacation!! >:D
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

WOODY_450r

i got 3rd :Tp

i hope they trn the trcak around!!! i like it better the other way!!!
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

ebtrx450r

Yes I do agree that the track was better the other way. A lot better!!!

#26YFZ

Quote from: Alba450 on May 15, 2006, 03:17:12 PM
Quote from: #26YFZ on May 15, 2006, 03:02:49 PM
Come out some time so I can show you how to really race.... :o

Don't worry Darren I'll be out their once I come back from vacation!! >:D


Please! Beating you will be so much fun.

Alba450

Quote from: #26YFZ on May 15, 2006, 03:53:35 PM
Quote from: Alba450 on May 15, 2006, 03:17:12 PM
Quote from: #26YFZ on May 15, 2006, 03:02:49 PM
Come out some time so I can show you how to really race.... :o

Don't worry Darren I'll be out their once I come back from vacation!! >:D


Please! Beating you will be so much fun.

Sure ::)
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

53yfz450

excuses excuses. you told me that the lander is nothing theres nothing wrong with it jake. well you should have hit it brian did. and so did i. my topic got bumped down because i guess everyones tired of seeing me win so they dont post. ::)

http://media.putfile.com/dade-5-13-06
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Hondarider22

man thats a good video, atleast jake usually says thanks to me when I film him  :P

post my video! i want everyone to see that pile up and to see jakes amazing filming skills  8)

#26YFZ

Quote from: 53yfz450 on May 15, 2006, 05:42:05 PM
excuses excuses. you told me that the lander is nothing theres nothing wrong with it jake. well you should have hit it brian did. and so did i. my topic got bumped down because i guess everyones tired of seeing me win so they dont post. ::)

http://media.putfile.com/dade-5-13-06

Ok i may of been behind Brian and who cares if I didnt hit the double.... my dad threatened to sell my quad if I was "out of control" again so I decided not to risk it.  Atleast I show up to race and dont make EXCUSES as to why I can't come.

53yfz450

who are you talking about. i show up. ???
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

53yfz450

oh. and the tracked sucked the other way. this way is alot better.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

ebtrx450r

Well for my stock suspension and crappy riding ability I liked it better before. LOL But it was still a blast.

53yfz450

really. i just thought the whoops were better this way than before. dont worry this sat. wont be as bad because its a quad night. 8)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

WOODY_450r

i liked it better the other way because the double was better that way!! 
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

ebtrx450r

I will agree with you there. they were a lot better that way. I just didn't like the jumps it seemed like you were trying to jump from the landings. maybe because we were ;) lol. That and the braking bumps really really sucked. The step-down was fun though.

ebtrx450r

But it's all easy when your Jake Gunn!!! HA HA  ;)

Hondarider22

i double was fine, u just have to give it more gas....the step down was awesome! and the berms were nice. i had fun!  :P

53yfz450

thats right. i herd that jake gunn kids pretty fast. :o
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

WOODY_450r

ya i also herd he looks like a girl!!!!!!!!
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Hondarider22

rides kinda like one 2  :hotty2.gif

53yfz450

well if he rides like a girl then hes a pretty fast one. look no one was near him. i herd he wasnt even riding his fastest.


and that 131 guy said the only way jake beat him was because of his kory bike. but i seen video of jake beating him with his red slow crappy broke down 04. jelousey ::)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com