video of me at dade

Started by 53yfz450, May 14, 2006, 10:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

53yfz450

well i was bored so i just wanted to post this. im sure daren #26yfz will post his later too. tonight im going to be working on a video with effects and all so i didnt want to really make this one special.


oh lower the view size ::)

http://media.putfile.com/dade-5-13-06
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Alba450

Kool Vid 8)

Man does that Kory Ellis motor Pull like a MOFO :o
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

53yfz450

thanks 8)

well i was going to make my own videio but i just realized i dont have enough footage. oh well ::)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

ebtrx450r

Nice! I heard Alan Talking in the background about when I almost bit it on that double lol

53yfz450

yeah i thought that was funny :P youll get it sooner or later ;)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

ebtrx450r

Yeah I thought I did farely well for it only being my third time. Or atleast ALOT better than the first two times!!! LOL . Atleast I'm finally getting my turns down better. I'm no Jake but atleast I'm trying! 2:L

53yfz450

ha ha . yeah atleast you look better than daren. ::) i mean. ooops :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

ebtrx450r

Ha Ha... Maybe in due time. Which would be a lot of time. :L I need a lot of practice!!!

The Quad FaJa

Man you were killing it out there.....looks good!!! real good!

53yfz450

thanks. 8) the funny thing is i wasnt even riding my fastest. :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com