Trying to find a member on here...Car picture included: BMW

Started by svtbolt04, May 14, 2006, 03:58:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

svtbolt04

This car. Anyone know if they are still around? Maybe they can post up.

[attachment deleted by admin]
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Da_Mtg_Man

I may be wrong (but I doubt it, I haven't been wrong in over 5 yrs now  ;D)
Isn't that car one of the Miami riderz. Maybe dmljohnson? It's been a long time since I've seen that pic so I'm not 100% sure.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

svtbolt04

Yea, its been a while since I have seen him post and I have forgot his name.

I just wanted to see how far along he was with this Turbo 2k2.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Asphaltdragon

yeah, that is dml you are thinking about. I have him on MSN, i'll tell him to come to this post
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

mikeE36


svtbolt04

No. I am getting a E30 this summer then turboing it. I know that his is turbo, and I wanted to see how far along he was.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com