"Easily offended and stuck-ups not allowed!"

Started by Southern4x4, May 13, 2006, 01:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southern4x4

Quote from: quadracer1992 on February 07, 2008, 01:35:58 AM
just go to sleep.
Dude, I know your g@y but I aint gonna take part in any of your little fantasies.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

im not gay. jeff on the other hand...................hand.....
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

mudmonkey

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Southern4x4

Quote from: quadracer1992 on February 07, 2008, 02:33:18 AM
im not gay. jeff on the other hand...................hand.....
Ya we dont need to know what your doing.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

mudmonkey

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

~Demon_Boy250X~

With the way you 2 keep ranking on each other you sound like an old married couple..... Cute.

;D
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

Heard you were born on Neverland Ranch, anymore rodents in the litter we should worry about?
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

~Demon_Boy250X~

#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

mudmonkey

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

quadracer1992

Quote from: Southern4x4 on February 10, 2008, 07:07:51 PM
Heard you were born on Neverland Ranch, anymore rodents in the litter we should worry about?
I was not. And how would you know that much about that place anyways? Are you their exterminator/stripper?
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

Quote from: quadracer1992 on February 11, 2008, 03:51:24 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on February 10, 2008, 07:07:51 PM
Heard you were born on Neverland Ranch, anymore rodents in the litter we should worry about?
I was not. And how would you know that much about that place anyways? Are you their exterminator/stripper?
You killed it.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

Quote from: Southern4x4 on February 11, 2008, 09:21:10 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on February 11, 2008, 03:51:24 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on February 10, 2008, 07:07:51 PM
Heard you were born on Neverland Ranch, anymore rodents in the litter we should worry about?
I was not. And how would you know that much about that place anyways? Are you their exterminator/stripper?
You killed it.
NO YOU KILLED IT! its dead and buried thanks to you soldier boy.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

klutchbuster400

Quote from: quadracer1992 on February 12, 2008, 03:27:33 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on February 11, 2008, 09:21:10 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on February 11, 2008, 03:51:24 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on February 10, 2008, 07:07:51 PM
Heard you were born on Neverland Ranch, anymore rodents in the litter we should worry about?
I was not. And how would you know that much about that place anyways? Are you their exterminator/stripper?
You killed it.
NO YOU KILLED IT! its dead and buried thanks to you soldier boy.
It looks like quadracer has mind control over Southern. When southern rolls around, he tells quadracer to be quiet, and he does so. But when southern leaves, quadracer starts talking again.

~Demon_Boy250X~

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on February 12, 2008, 03:36:45 AM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on February 12, 2008, 03:27:33 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on February 11, 2008, 09:21:10 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on February 11, 2008, 03:51:24 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on February 10, 2008, 07:07:51 PM
Heard you were born on Neverland Ranch, anymore rodents in the litter we should worry about?
I was not. And how would you know that much about that place anyways? Are you their exterminator/stripper?
You killed it.
NO YOU KILLED IT! its dead and buried thanks to you soldier boy.
It looks like quadracer has mind control over Southern. When southern rolls around, he tells quadracer to be quiet, and he does so. But when southern leaves, quadracer starts talking again.

??? :-\
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

300 quadrunner

damn havent been on here in a while, still seems the same talk every week, lmao, how ya'll doin
Florida Cracker

2001 Mazda B3000
4" lift on 33" MT/R

2002 Honda Rancher 350
2in Lift with 26in mudlites on 12" SS
Snorkeled exhausted jetted and clutch kit

Palmettobay_recon

hmm lets see everyone is still supposedly gay...nothin new.
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

~Demon_Boy250X~

Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on February 14, 2008, 02:41:26 AM
hmm lets see everyone is still supposedly gay...nothin new.

Not me =] i am just the instigator  ;D lol
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

klutchbuster400


~Demon_Boy250X~

#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

mudmonkey

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]