"Easily offended and stuck-ups not allowed!"

Started by Southern4x4, May 12, 2006, 09:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudmonkey

ohhh ook...yeah i knew it..i have met u. i just couldnt really remember, and i didnt want to say anything and look completely stupid  :Wacko.gif  ~*~like anthony sometimes~*~ ahahaha  :-*
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

quadracer1992

Quote from: mudmonkey on January 13, 2008, 07:53:42 PM
ohhh ook...yeah i knew it..i have met u. i just couldnt really remember, and i didnt want to say anything and look completely stupid  :Wacko.gif  ~*~like anthony sometimes~*~ ahahaha  :-*
ok. 8)
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

mudmonkey

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

quadracer1992

Quote from: mudmonkey on January 14, 2008, 09:06:51 PM
:w
ViO boho boho boho boho boho boho boho boho boho boho boho boho boho boho CL
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

mudmonkey

ppffttt as if u have that sort of power!!  :Fp
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

300 quadrunner

no matter what girls always have the upper hand......  :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :hotty2.gif
Florida Cracker

2001 Mazda B3000
4" lift on 33" MT/R

2002 Honda Rancher 350
2in Lift with 26in mudlites on 12" SS
Snorkeled exhausted jetted and clutch kit

~Demon_Boy250X~

Quote from: 300 quadrunner on January 23, 2008, 10:43:54 AM
no matter what girls always have the upper hand......  :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :hotty2.gif

Well duh? lol aint much we can do about it though lol  :-\
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

mudmonkey

Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on January 23, 2008, 04:15:19 PM
Quote from: 300 quadrunner on January 23, 2008, 10:43:54 AM
no matter what girls always have the upper hand......  :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :hotty2.gif

Well duh? lol aint much we can do about it though lol  :-\

im glad SOME guys have finally grasped that concept...  ;D  ;)
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

~Demon_Boy250X~

Quote from: mudmonkey on January 26, 2008, 10:24:24 AM
Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on January 23, 2008, 04:15:19 PM
Quote from: 300 quadrunner on January 23, 2008, 10:43:54 AM
no matter what girls always have the upper hand......  :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :hotty2.gif

Well duh? lol aint much we can do about it though lol  :-\

im glad SOME guys have finally grasped that concept...  ;D  ;)

Ooooh.... lol   ??? :o ;D
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

quadracer1992

Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on January 26, 2008, 07:22:37 PM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 26, 2008, 10:24:24 AM
Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on January 23, 2008, 04:15:19 PM
Quote from: 300 quadrunner on January 23, 2008, 10:43:54 AM
no matter what girls always have the upper hand......  :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :hotty2.gif

Well duh? lol aint much we can do about it though lol  :-\

im glad SOME guys have finally grasped that concept...  ;D  ;)

Ooooh.... lol   ??? :o ;D
Girls have no power dont listen to her she is trying to use her mind control resist it!
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

mudmonkey

Quote from: quadracer1992 on January 27, 2008, 02:21:31 PM
Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on January 26, 2008, 07:22:37 PM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 26, 2008, 10:24:24 AM
Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on January 23, 2008, 04:15:19 PM
Quote from: 300 quadrunner on January 23, 2008, 10:43:54 AM
no matter what girls always have the upper hand......  :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :hotty2.gif

Well duh? lol aint much we can do about it though lol  :-\

im glad SOME guys have finally grasped that concept...  ;D  ;)

Ooooh.... lol   ??? :o ;D
Girls have no power dont listen to her she is trying to use her mind control resist it!


mind control over the computer? yepp im just THAT good  ::)
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

~Demon_Boy250X~

Quote from: mudmonkey on January 27, 2008, 08:30:04 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on January 27, 2008, 02:21:31 PM
Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on January 26, 2008, 07:22:37 PM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 26, 2008, 10:24:24 AM
Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on January 23, 2008, 04:15:19 PM
Quote from: 300 quadrunner on January 23, 2008, 10:43:54 AM
no matter what girls always have the upper hand......  :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :hotty2.gif

Well duh? lol aint much we can do about it though lol  :-\

im glad SOME guys have finally grasped that concept...  ;D  ;)

Ooooh.... lol   ??? :o ;D
Girls have no power dont listen to her she is trying to use her mind control resist it!


mind control over the computer? yepp im just THAT good  ::)

Maybe you are  :o then again....  We can always just let you think that >:D
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

NO ITS NOT OK DONT LISTEN TO THEM AHHHH!!! :P  >:(
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

Dang quad, I thought gay guys like you were cool with girls?
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

~Demon_Boy250X~

#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

quadracer1992

Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 30, 2008, 04:06:46 PM
Dang quad, I thought gay guys like you were cool with girls?
Im not gay. If I was I would have a name like, say, Jeff?
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

Quote from: quadracer1992 on January 30, 2008, 08:02:25 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 30, 2008, 04:06:46 PM
Dang quad, I thought gay guys like you were cool with girls?
Im not gay. If I was I would have a name like, say, Jeff?
Nah. Anthony, we understand your uncomfortable about coming out of the closet, you and joe have something special between yall its ok. W/e tickles yalls pickles.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 31, 2008, 12:27:46 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on January 30, 2008, 08:02:25 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 30, 2008, 04:06:46 PM
Dang quad, I thought gay guys like you were cool with girls?
Im not gay. If I was I would have a name like, say, Jeff?
Nah. Anthony, I understand I'm uncomfortable about coming out of the closet, me and Fabio have something special between us. We tickles each others pickles.
Really? Sorry but I am straight so I dont want to be a part of your gay love triangle.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

Quote from: quadracer1992 on January 31, 2008, 04:25:04 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 31, 2008, 12:27:46 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on January 30, 2008, 08:02:25 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 30, 2008, 04:06:46 PM
Dang quad, I thought gay guys like you were cool with girls?
Im not gay. If I was I would have a name like, say, Jeff?
Nah. Anthony, I understand I'm uncomfortable about coming out of the closet, me and Fabio have something special between us. We tickles each others pickles.
Really? Sorry but I am straight so I dont want to be a part of your gay love triangle.
Sorry but you are gay. So sad you have to hide be hide false quotes and in the closet. Its ok one day you and joe will be able to legally marry.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 31, 2008, 06:23:42 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on January 31, 2008, 04:25:04 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 31, 2008, 12:27:46 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on January 30, 2008, 08:02:25 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 30, 2008, 04:06:46 PM
Dang quad, I thought gay guys like you were cool with girls?
Im not gay. If I was I would have a name like, say, Jeff?
Nah. Anthony, I understand I'm uncomfortable about coming out of the closet, me and Fabio have something special between us. We tickles each others pickles.
Really? Sorry but I am straight so I dont want to be a part of your gay love triangle.
Sorry but you are gay. So sad you have to hide be hide false quotes and in the closet. Its ok one day you and joe will be able to legally marry.
I am going to run you over with my suzuki, back up over you, then get off and kick your ass.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

Quote from: quadracer1992 on January 31, 2008, 10:59:41 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 31, 2008, 06:23:42 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on January 31, 2008, 04:25:04 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 31, 2008, 12:27:46 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on January 30, 2008, 08:02:25 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 30, 2008, 04:06:46 PM
Dang quad, I thought gay guys like you were cool with girls?
Im not gay. If I was I would have a name like, say, Jeff?
Nah. Anthony, I understand I'm uncomfortable about coming out of the closet, me and Fabio have something special between us. We tickles each others pickles.
Really? Sorry but I am straight so I dont want to be a part of your gay love triangle.
Sorry but you are gay. So sad you have to hide be hide false quotes and in the closet. Its ok one day you and joe will be able to legally marry.
I am going to run you over with my suzuki, back up over you, then get off and kick your ass.
K f@ggy chan.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Palmettobay_recon

Quote from: quadracer1992 on January 31, 2008, 10:59:41 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 31, 2008, 06:23:42 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on January 31, 2008, 04:25:04 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 31, 2008, 12:27:46 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on January 30, 2008, 08:02:25 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 30, 2008, 04:06:46 PM
Dang quad, I thought gay guys like you were cool with girls?
Im not gay. If I was I would have a name like, say, Jeff?
Nah. Anthony, I understand I'm uncomfortable about coming out of the closet, me and Fabio have something special between us. We tickles each others pickles.
Really? Sorry but I am straight so I dont want to be a part of your gay love triangle.
Sorry but you are gay. So sad you have to hide be hide false quotes and in the closet. Its ok one day you and joe will be able to legally marry.
I am going to run you over with my suzuki, back up over you, then get off and kick your ass.
Wow thats sad that you would have to run him over for you to kick his ass. If u were really tough u could kick his ass without running him over.
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

quadracer1992

Oh yeah i forgot i am short, fat, weak and pathetic.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com