"Easily offended and stuck-ups not allowed!"

Started by Southern4x4, May 13, 2006, 01:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Palmettobay_recon

Quote from: REBEL on January 01, 2008, 08:03:32 PM
Watermelon is good!  Mango = BLECK.  KFC = WOOT.  Koolaid = NAHH

A truly brave whiteman...


Oh Lawd!

PROTECT YO CHICKEN FOO!!!!!
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

Young Gun

Another US casualty of the Iraq war.


McWatermelonz


The face of a typical KFC patron when access to KFC has been denied.


Jesus?


Overdose on the McWatermelonz



2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Palmettobay_recon

LMFAO^^ im waiting for this thread to get locked down right about now.....too many rednecks in here haha.......................BORED
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

Palmettobay_recon

R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...


Palmettobay_recon

R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

Young Gun

Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on January 03, 2008, 01:19:09 AM
did you ever get a bike?

Nahh not yet.  Truck is #1 priority now, then quad.  My guess/hope is that I will have a decent truck and quad by the end of February.  I went nightriding on my friends KFX400.. almost hit a coyote on the trails behind my house :Y
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

06 BaNsHeE

What truck you wanna get?I just got a 2000 dodge 1500 V8 with exhaust and KnN and I love it but hate that it just CHUGS gas.

Young Gun

Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on January 03, 2008, 05:16:24 PM
What truck you wanna get?I just got a 2000 dodge 1500 V8 with exhaust and KnN and I love it but hate that it just CHUGS gas.

Nice choice, my old 98 Ram SST chugged gas to.  Thats what you get for having a V8! 

I'm looking into a 00-02 Powerstroke.  Really want a diesel for the power and how they just keep going.  I have around $8500 to put down on one, and since they are around the 23k mark I figured payments wouldn't be THAT bad.  But I found out that insurance for me sucks, I was quoted $2K+ for a year... and my parents want nothing to do with it.  I'm up the creek without a paddle.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

quadracer1992

Quote from: REBEL on January 03, 2008, 08:34:36 PM
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on January 03, 2008, 05:16:24 PM
What truck you wanna get?I just got a 2000 dodge 1500 V8 with exhaust and KnN and I love it but hate that it just CHUGS gas.

Nice choice, my old 98 Ram SST chugged gas to.  Thats what you get for having a V8! 

I'm looking into a 00-02 Powerstroke.  Really want a diesel for the power and how they just keep going.  I have around $8500 to put down on one, and since they are around the 23k mark I figured payments wouldn't be THAT bad.  But I found out that insurance for me sucks, I was quoted $2K+ for a year... and my parents want nothing to do with it.  I'm up the creek without a paddle.
Just hook a 50 horse outboard to that boat and it should get up that creek no problem.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

Fine how about a 250 horse Mercury Optimax?
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

Thats the smartest thing i have ever heard of ever!
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Palmettobay_recon

R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

300 quadrunner

i will eat mexican food tonight and i can get ur boat up that creek... lmao  enough gas comes from that food to run the state for a week just from one person lol
Florida Cracker

2001 Mazda B3000
4" lift on 33" MT/R

2002 Honda Rancher 350
2in Lift with 26in mudlites on 12" SS
Snorkeled exhausted jetted and clutch kit

mudmonkey

havent been on in forever..dang..so wats up with everyone? im so boredddd
how was ur xmas break? party much?  ::) ha always fun
not fun-me and boyfriend broke up
life goes on i guess
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

300 quadrunner

that sucks u lost yr bf, well i broke my bike riding at holeylands a week ago, so i kno how u feel, jk
Florida Cracker

2001 Mazda B3000
4" lift on 33" MT/R

2002 Honda Rancher 350
2in Lift with 26in mudlites on 12" SS
Snorkeled exhausted jetted and clutch kit

mudmonkey

lol niiice...and its ok..now i can hang out with my friends without worrying about him gettin jealous and "play the field" (jk jk jk)  ;)
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

~Demon_Boy250X~

Yeah im finally back too and i broke my bike at holy lands last sunday too lol
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

mudmonkey

hey demon boy, help me, i cant remember, have i met u?? i think i have, but im not sure...  ??? maybe..
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

~Demon_Boy250X~

yeah im Damian, live in Jesse's neighbor hood i almost bought your older bike the Suzuki with the flames i think... Punk69ACDC on aim...
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com