I need help .... keep my raptor or trade/sell for a 4 x 4

Started by Jellie400, May 10, 2006, 04:47:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jellie400

i currently have an 02 660 raptor that i recently purchased after selling my z400.  I sold my z400 so i can get a bigger and faster bike.  I live in south florida and there arent to many places i can enjoy riding a sport quad, i mostly ride in croom and ONF, and just recently started riding in the holeylands. but croom and ONF is  just to far, especially with gas prices.  Heres the thing, most my buddies down here own 4 x 4's and majority my buddies in central Florida own sport quads.  So i need some suggestions, should i keep my raptor or go with a 4 x 4?

CABLEGUY1

Well Chris since you cant keep up with my DS you may as well get a 4x4. Just kidding.Well,not really. Brads looking for a 4x4 too. Maybe we all will end up with 4X4s. Theres to much pressure being the fastest.LOL.

Jellie400