cableguy1.....get well soon

Started by Brad500, May 10, 2006, 07:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad500

Good luck with your surgery tomorrow. Hope all goes well. Get your shoulder back to 100% & you might stay with me on the trails (lol).  ;D
2004 Predator 500 Dale jr. edition.              Pro-circuit T-4 silencer                            K&N filter                      &nb

Da_Mtg_Man

Keith, I Hope all goes well tomorrow. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

MuddFreak77

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Jellie400

Homer, my brother from another mother, good luck man

Brad500

hey jellie.........dont you have some work to do????????????
2004 Predator 500 Dale jr. edition.              Pro-circuit T-4 silencer                            K&N filter                      &nb

Bigscrb15

you will be in our prayers tomorrow. get well soon.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

dynodon

Hope to see a SPEEDY recovery !!!! ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

CABLEGUY1

Thanks everyone. They thought they were only going to have to scope the AC joint but once they got in they found a torn muscle as well. FOUR MONTHS NO RIDING!!!!! :'( :'( :'(   I plan on riding 4th of july weekend .At least that's my goal. Bandages come off tommorrow. Can't wait. This happened from trying to spray someone with a mud tital wave. The only problem was that the mud grabbed my tire and I did my impression of superman flying thru the air. Instead of tuck and roll I did a face plant though. At least they gave me good drugs.LOL. Thanks again.

Ida_Mann

drugs are good,,,I have nice muscle relaxers right now.

get well dude.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Jellie400

homer, let me guess your shoulder is going to be your excuse when i smoke you on the 4th, lol, j/k, glad to hear your doing well, send my love to the family, see ya on the 4th

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com