can anyone send a picture of them doing a superman

Started by driver400ex, May 09, 2006, 10:56:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

driver400ex

i have done it and i was wondering how many other people could to

black 450r

Did you really I mean really how many people can do that  :P
05 TRX 450r #205 Sponsers Parts Unlimited Klotz Lonestar Maxima Moose

driver400ex


MachineDog

[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

debatethis

sure it's easy! I can do a one-handed triple backflip while making my wife a capaccino LOL

Seriously if you can do it cool, but post some pics. I can't see many people being able to do such a trick and NOT having someone take a pic of them doig it.
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

gery350

trick called superman.

oh man i was just thinking was that a trick you do on a wheelchair or something. ;D



what can i say. i'm evil...........
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

black 450r

05 TRX 450r #205 Sponsers Parts Unlimited Klotz Lonestar Maxima Moose

black 450r

Honestly they guy probably is going to lie and say that he does not have a digital camera or something i' mean throw me a friken bone here :D :D :D
05 TRX 450r #205 Sponsers Parts Unlimited Klotz Lonestar Maxima Moose

klutchbuster400

Quote from: YFZ#45 on May 10, 2006, 05:20:51 PM
d=d=D _De Da De QUeer momas boy rider whaaa
what the f#ck? do you have a mental illness or something?

MachineDog

[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

russrides

I have a pic and yes it is an easy trick if you have the balls to just try!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Quads Only Member
06 Ltr 450
01 Banshee

quadsonlyrevolution.com

debatethis

Quote from: russrides on May 11, 2006, 07:35:06 PM
I have a pic and yes it is an easy trick if you have the balls to just try!

ya got to have a huge sack or mental issues to try it LOL  and of course not everyone has a freestyle ramp even if they have the other. Sweet pic!
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

russrides

yep that's me, just want to know where all the freestylers of florida are?
My boys and I in QuadsOnly can't be the only one's in the state can we?

[attachment deleted by admin]
Quads Only Member
06 Ltr 450
01 Banshee

quadsonlyrevolution.com

debatethis

You're some of the only ones with a nice freestyle ramp to practice on. I would love to be out there doing it, but would have to work up to it. I do a little freestyle stuff when I have a decent jump, but nothing even close to big enough for a superman.
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: YFZ#45 on May 15, 2006, 11:18:10 AM
SUPERMAN SUPERMAN LOL ;D ;D ;D

Yes, that is the name of the trick. I wonder if I threw you off a roof that there could be anyway it could be called a superman?

Chevy1500z71

were did ur second leg go on that 1 picture? photshop? jk lol... but realy weres ur leg...

Fox17

its facing you! it is where his stomach would be. see the bottom of the boot?

black 450r

05 TRX 450r #205 Sponsers Parts Unlimited Klotz Lonestar Maxima Moose

Dr.Dirt

#18
Quote from: YFZ#45 on May 19, 2006, 10:25:47 AM
I know LOL

No one is talking to you. Stop posting in this thread.

black 450r

05 TRX 450r #205 Sponsers Parts Unlimited Klotz Lonestar Maxima Moose

tony pitts

the quad at the top right looks a lot like photoshop to me unless he is 8 feet tall . but looks good keep up the the good work.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

russrides

show us your pic's!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Quads Only Member
06 Ltr 450
01 Banshee

quadsonlyrevolution.com

black 450r

05 TRX 450r #205 Sponsers Parts Unlimited Klotz Lonestar Maxima Moose

russrides

Quads Only Member
06 Ltr 450
01 Banshee

quadsonlyrevolution.com

debatethis

Quote from: russrides on May 31, 2006, 12:23:23 PM
no I'm just pulling these pics out of my A#$

You must have long arms and a good grip because those are some great pics! LOL
Don't sweat the children on here, nice pics.
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com