Need some office help

Started by Flea_Jumper, May 08, 2006, 09:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flea_Jumper

We are looking for a few good people.  We need really soon an office person who has great comunication skills, computer freindly, organized, and a quick learner.   If interested or know someone who is please call me at  407-427-6204.

Thanks,

Jesse

Ida_Mann

depending on what your'e paying, I'm game ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

T2

I cAN tYpe WeLl can I Havve thee JoB, anD I Love to tAlk to peeps aall the time do i fit the proFile ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

FLCat

Where are you located?  What type of business? 
I have my license to chill. 

05 Arctic Cat 650 V-Twin

Honda328i

Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 09, 2006, 10:19:34 AM
depending on what your'e paying, I'm game ;-)

Id@

Id@'s Your man, but you gotta let him wear a helmet to work  ;)  any problems with that Jesse??     :L
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Honda328i on May 09, 2006, 11:15:15 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 09, 2006, 10:19:34 AM
depending on what your'e paying, I'm game ;-)

Id@

Id@'s Your man, but you gotta let him wear a helmet to work  ;)  any problems with that Jesse??     :L

didn't think of that,,,sweet, can I huh huh?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Honda328i on May 09, 2006, 11:15:15 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 09, 2006, 10:19:34 AM
depending on what your'e paying, I'm game ;-)

Id@

Id@'s Your man, but you gotta let him wear a helmet to work  ;)  any problems with that Jesse??     :L

I SECOND THAT

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com