Cycle accessories west in jacksonville.

Started by deano 177, June 26, 2006, 03:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deano 177

The sell arcticcat bikes. They are a horrible dealer. If you are thinking about getting a cat call the napa in lakecity. Scott (the AC dealer) is awesome. He rejetted my quad twice and only charged me for the original jetting($38). great dealer.
arcticcat 500 Automatic
27" mud lites
42 pilot jet, 150 high jet
2" snorkles
warn winch with synthetic line
radiator relocated
garmin GPS on the handle bars
Z71 extended cab
15'X5' utility trailer
Trying to find a place to ride near jacksonville(arn't we all?)

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: deano 177 on June 26, 2006, 03:34:27 PM
The sell arcticcat bikes. They are a horrible dealer. If you are thinking about getting a cat call the napa in lakecity. Scott (the AC dealer) is awesome. He rejetted my quad twice and only charged me for the original jetting($38). great dealer.
We have had our challenges there as well, the down fall is my brother works there. Doyle Carter owns the place. I had to take him to court over a lemon Go Kart in 2001
If you want to deal with someone decent. check of D&C Cycle in Orange park
904-272-0747 ask for Russ

Hollywood

Add me to the list of troubles with them. Before I got into quads I had a 600 Ninja with some bugs. They had it for almost 2 months and never even put a wrench on it that I could tell.....then tryed to charge me for it. lol
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

deano 177

I know doyal personally. I went to church with him for years when I was younger. I dont think he is the problem. I think he just handles the business side of things and lets someone else control the store part. my buddy had the same issue with his quad as you did with the bike. they kept his quad for six months and when he finally got it back it was leaking front differential fluid and the motor wasnt bolted down.
arcticcat 500 Automatic
27" mud lites
42 pilot jet, 150 high jet
2" snorkles
warn winch with synthetic line
radiator relocated
garmin GPS on the handle bars
Z71 extended cab
15'X5' utility trailer
Trying to find a place to ride near jacksonville(arn't we all?)

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

I personaly have had no problem with them. When I bought my DVX I was in and out in 30min. no hassle and I told doyle a price out the door he agreed on the same price and it was that price out the door.
  Now my real boys are at D&C cycle. russ and Mike are awsome. I have a mini quad performance business they do all my machine work I have never had a problem with quality or price. They sell parts on the big quads aswell at an awsome price. They dont stock alot but at the prices they charge (cheap) it worth ordering it. 8)
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com