Update Ocala Thunderbowl Quad Flattrack Sat May 13

Started by HillKiller, May 06, 2006, 11:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quad32x

Hey  Matt , It  was  Steves  buddy  Danial  on  his  Honda  450r.  Fat  man  bringing  it ! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

#51
Quote from: Quad32x on May 15, 2006, 11:34:06 AM
Yes  sir  Mr. Ware  sir.  I  dont  want  this .....  :ouch.gif


no, i wouldnt  :box.gif you...   the  :hotty2.gif would  :box.gif you and give you  :ouch.gif then you will be asking for  :H
Next, you would need a  :drink.gif to get your  :foot.gif
then i might be able to get some  :Z while dave, gary, and doug are  :stoogies.gif
or they might be  :groupies.gif for all we know!  :O :O



BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Scott270r

Scooter,

What do you think of this one:


3.  Trips to Ocala Thunderbowl
3.  1st Place Open Class wins
0.  % Chance of getting beat
R - Mighty

P.S. Maybe if Derek built nightbreed's engines he would switch back to a 2-stroke!!...LOL

P.S.S.  It was great finally getting to meet you Scooter. Matt where you at?? We need more 250R's.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

Hear  that  thunder  in  the  distance ?  Theres  a  zilla  coming. :o
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Scott270r

Quote from: Quad32x on May 15, 2006, 03:34:42 PM
Hear  that  thunder  in  the  distance ?  Theres  a  zilla  coming. :o

Bring it quadman, That's another ring dinger in the mix.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Scott270r

Quote from: WareRacing07 on May 15, 2006, 06:59:07 PM


Matt that is a bone stock bike, other than a pipe the motor hasnt been touched, no porting, stock carb, stock ignition... give me a break... if your impressed your ported 330cc race bike would beat a 250cc stock bike... that was WELL over a year ago...thats pathetic. things have changed a lot in the past year... plus as dave and I have said a billion times when one of us races that bike its just for fun, its not a competive bike. but yet everyone is thrilled they beat it.. its a 30hp bike...

Chris I wish you would go ahead and let me trade you my 2001 400EX with some cash for that Cali bike. You'll get to see it plenty and you can feel good its in great hands. I need another 250R and you guys have like 5 of them......What do you say man??


P.S. You and Dave need to come up to Moultrie one weekend and test/tune with us.


1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

Alright  now !  Dont  make  me  and  Gary  pull  you  boys  apart  again ! :cursing.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

HillKiller

#58
Quote from: Scott270r on May 15, 2006, 09:54:02 PM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on May 15, 2006, 06:59:07 PM




Chris I wish you would go ahead and let me trade you my 2001 400EX with some cash for that Cali bike. You'll get to see it plenty and you can feel good its in great hands. I need another 250R and you guys have like 5 of them......What do you say man??


P.S. You and Dave need to come up to Moultrie one weekend and test/tune with us.


    Scott,
  The Cali bike has plans so it's gonna stay put, besides I promised Gary I would lap him with it one night in the main, lol. As far as Moultrie, I spoke with Derek, plans are in the works. I will get with Chris but I am waiting on a new carb, I am not going to try to flattrack with drag carbs anymore, lesson learned :'(.

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: FastLeftTurn on May 15, 2006, 10:32:13 PM
Quote from: Scott270r on May 15, 2006, 09:54:02 PM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on May 15, 2006, 06:59:07 PM




Chris I wish you would go ahead and let me trade you my 2001 400EX with some cash for that Cali bike. You'll get to see it plenty and you can feel good its in great hands. I need another 250R and you guys have like 5 of them......What do you say man??


P.S. You and Dave need to come up to Moultrie one weekend and test/tune with us.


    Scott,
  The Cali bike has plans so it's gonna stay put, besides I promised Gary I would lap him with it one night in the main, lol. As far as Moultrie, I spoke with Derek, plans are in the works. I will get with Chris but I am waiting on a new carb, I am not going to try to flattrack with drag carbs anymore, lesson learned :'(.




Dave, pull the carbs off my bike, after all they are yours...
since were off racing for a month we can head up there.
call me at my desk when you get to work...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Gentlemen  please.  Your  both  friends  so  quit  the  bickering  before  I  spank  both  of  ya ! :o
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

derek330

2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Quad32x

Quote from: derek330 on May 16, 2006, 10:44:22 AM
tell'em quad32x!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   lol ;D
You  would  think  they  were  maried. :L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

nah,, were not like tim and steve....!! have you been rubbing his back since he wrecked?  :R
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Im  gonna  rub  your  eye !  Punk.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

Oh you wanna fight..? well why dont you stick your head up your butt and fight for air!  :P
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

please none of your cross dressing pics on this site.. there are kids on here...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Ok.  How  bout  a  pic  of  me  fishing  then.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

LT-R450ApK

wow my computer crashes and i been missing all the action!
Scott and Dereck Great to Meet you two Goons  ;)
i didnt have a good night so im gonna lay back and laugh
Quad and GasGas i got a bone to pick with you 2 fat men  >:(
Guess ill have to sick my back up on yall next time
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

LT-R450ApK

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Scott270r

Hey Scooter,

Who is nightbreed anyway? Which quad was he on Saturday? Was he the guy who won the intermediate class?

P.S. Nightbreed should switch back!!!  8)
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

Scott  that  was  Danial  of  Team LFG  that  won  Intermed.  class.  I  dont  think  Nightbreed  was  there.
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

HillKiller

  I think Nightbreed is Mike from ATP in Apopka and his wife is Mrs Nightbreed (Melissa) but they probably weren't at Ocala , they run DC MX and Sand Mountain TT races.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com