crazy bombardier 800 video with 29in outlaws

Started by rubicon500kid, May 06, 2006, 01:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Jax_Rdr_01

05 400ex
two brother m-7 pipe
k&n filter
dyno jet kit
WB rev kit
um nerfs
07 King Quad 450

Alba450

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Thrumud

Looks as if that tihing had a v8 !  That thing is SICK !
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

DevoCorum

thats my next goal...to pick up the bomardier 800...can't wait...
2004 Bombardier Outlander 400

[url="http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/devocorum/mudsmall.jpg"]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/devocorum/mudsmall.jpg[/url]

honda guy250

at first i doubted all the hipe about thoe but they seem pretty sweet the more i see em

mistercorbin

Just got mine 2 weeks ago. I love it, more power than I could  ever ask for !

DevoCorum

the thing is I realy don't need the speed...but I would love that thing out in the mud!
2004 Bombardier Outlander 400

[url="http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/devocorum/mudsmall.jpg"]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/devocorum/mudsmall.jpg[/url]

foreman1

Quote from: CivCord on May 08, 2006, 02:34:03 PM
Just got mine 2 weeks ago. I love it, more power than I couldĀ  ever ask for !

I've been hearing alot about them 800 bombs and honestly its the first
non- honda atv to get my atention. I havent even priced one yet but am considering buying one and would like to get some feed back on the bike .
Any likes dislikes etc.

Thanks

NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

rubicon500kid

it would be my next bike but its price tag is crazy like 9 lol im just going to get a brute force 750
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

klutchbuster400

i've seen smaller 4x4's do exactly what that one is doing, sorry but im not impressed...........

DevoCorum

I really love that Bomb...it get all "tingly" just thinkin about it   :-[
2004 Bombardier Outlander 400

[url="http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/devocorum/mudsmall.jpg"]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/devocorum/mudsmall.jpg[/url]

rubicon500kid

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 09, 2006, 02:57:25 PM
i've seen smaller 4x4's do exactly what that one is doing, sorry but im not impressed...........

ok what smaller 4x4 have u seen do that with 29's  ??
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

klutchbuster400

Quote from: 400exkid on May 09, 2006, 03:45:44 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 09, 2006, 02:57:25 PM
i've seen smaller 4x4's do exactly what that one is doing, sorry but im not impressed...........

ok what smaller 4x4 have u seen do that with 29'sĀ  ??
well after listening to you curse at me on aim for 5 minutes i'll admit that they werent 29's on this smaller 4x4, but for the 4x4  that im talking about is impressive to do what it did. either way im a sport quad guy, so i dont know much ab out 4x4's and what they can push, but too me all im seeing is a quad doing a wheelie and a burn out......

mistercorbin

Dude its a 650lb atv with 29.5 inch tires..My friend cant spin his tires on the road in his yzf 450

klutchbuster400

Quote from: CivCord on May 09, 2006, 05:06:01 PM
Dude its a 650lb atv with 29.5 inch tires..My friend cant spin his tires on the road in his yzf 450
wow, his bike has serious problems, its a breeze burning out my z, and the warrior. Better get that yfz checked out...

MachineDog

Woah! That's awesome. I've seen utes do stuff like that before aswell, but never on 29.5in Outlaws. Lotta torque I bet. I can bet the front tires on our 800lb AC500 will never see air. Same with my 350 and it's 550lb dry weight. But damn, when you stuff 800ccs and a 650lb dry weight into one package. I don't need to ask what it can do.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 09, 2006, 02:57:25 PM
i've seen smaller 4x4's do exactly what that one is doing, sorry but im not impressed...........
other than the video not doing it justice, the Bomb has the rotax engine and top notch suspenion, the Brute force came in second(not my much) to the tests as far as power but lost missereably in the road course where the Bomb suspension shined. Nice piece in my opinion.

yunt2ride

Klutchbuster I'm with you on this one. I'm not impressed with that video either.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

dreth

im not impressed that someone would waste all that good rubber to show off. but the wheelie looked ok..........he lost points for lack of helemet

Yamaha72

Quote from: dreth on May 10, 2006, 09:13:18 PM
im not impressed that someone would waste all that good rubber to show off. but the wheelie looked ok..........he lost points for lack of helemet

Good point... This is the ONLY utility monster I would even consider getting, since I am a Sport guy also. But the BRP800 has won every shootout by a mile and in dirtwheels it says that the 800 has a claimed 63HP at the crank, impressive in my books bar-none.

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 09, 2006, 09:15:12 PM
Quote from: CivCord on May 09, 2006, 05:06:01 PM
Dude its a 650lb atv with 29.5 inch tires..My friend cant spin his tires on the road in his yzf 450
wow, his bike has serious problems, its a breeze burning out my z, and the warrior. Better get that yfz checked out...

That or he can't do a burnout.?
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

Joedirt

Yeah what is impressive about a true 800 cc bike breaking loose 29.5 inch, 50lb outlaws with a 2 inch Lug on  asphalt ...lol ::)
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

KEV96

Whats the big deal? just about any ATV can do that the real test is how well it handles off road in real condition and based on atv magine reviews they called the 800 unpredictable and hard to control at high speeds, whats the point of a fast 800 if you cant control it at high speeds?

Ida_Mann

ummm, OK, as soon as I get the 424 kit on mine,,,I don't see that thing doing anything my Rubi can't do.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

06LimitedPred

98 KX125

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com