A little info Please!(Croom)

Started by Inyourdraft2000, January 14, 2005, 08:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inyourdraft2000

I baught a 2000 Honda 400ex from my neighbor last year and have some reciepts that I made on the computer w/ his and my signature. Will croom except these reciepts as proof of purchase so I can get a new decal for my bike(membership).
I hate to call them and heard that if you put them on the spot they are more appt to accepting something like this.
Thanks in advance!
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

atvtrailer

well u are suposed to have the bike titled, but if u give them your reciepts and vin# and your name then they will probly let u go by this time.
05 450r #13B

dreth

take your reciepts to the tag office and get a title for it ;) that also helps you if its stolen

L.E._YFZ_2005

all you need is the vin number to register it   dont even need the bike there to show them my buddy did it last time they wil give you the pass for the year but say you cann have all the info next year but they will tell you the same thing next year =)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

Inyourdraft2000

Thanks all,I was really wanting to go today, but I guess I will do it right and go to the title place in Bartow and get the correct paperwork,,hopefully I will get to go next saturday
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com