BELVEDERE RD AND JOG, IN WEST PALM BEACH

Started by Restip13, May 05, 2006, 03:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WPBSMOKA

#50
I think I would have to claim the title of "Follower" on this one.  Let me know what I can do. my bike hasn't been ridden hard (somewhere besides a parking lot etc.) in, oh roughly 18 mo.
'04 400ex, frequently bent handlebars, bent bumper, torn seat, rusty chain and some abused plastics



Restip13

it can be done ,just look at underhills, river ranch,and i just spoke to guy with ,the same idea as river ranch,but 30min more north of river ranch.i will buy there,and i have land in river ranch,but thats still not p.b.c.anyone looking to ride with a great group of people let me now.we ride at least 2 a month.we are the WEST PALM OFF-ROAD YANKEES,only good times,i welcome all to come out with us and ride.big mike out.
06, DODGE RAM 1500,MEGA CAB.HEMI 06,YAMAHA RHINO SP ED.660.

kawGIRL

Quote from: sbripple on September 26, 2006, 10:44:50 AM
Quote from: kawGIRL on September 25, 2006, 11:24:32 PM
sbripple....you should come riding with us sometime  :X
sure,kawi girl ,I like to go to underhills .maybe I will see you there.I pull kawi's out a lot.Are you sayin you want to hit me with a hammer?Is that what the little yellow thing is?I cant pull your kawi out if you are hitting me.I hope its a joke.Either way I meet some great people out riding and I am sure we would get along.I have never met any cops out there riding either,HMMMMM

~~HA~~ You won't find me at that Staff Infections Pool  :Dead.gif and a hammer would be the least of your worries :-X
Also I gave up my kawi when I quit racing I'm all SUZUKI now :) Can't remember ever needing help in a mudhole on my KingQuad  :-\
and I seriously doubt we would get along, some of my best friends are cops :P
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

dnigels

You will have to change your banner to Suzgirl.  Staph at Underhills?  Guess I better wait for my weeping sores to dry up before I go back out there!
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

kawGIRL

YES I would!!!

We still have a Kawi in the family  ;) a ZRX ;D
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

kawGIRL

Allrighty then, mr. dribble or whatever your lame azz name is, you sound like a pretty tough guy. What makes you so hostile ? someone piss in your coco puffs ? I bet your one of these wannabe tough guy's thats scared of his own shadow. It takes a real bad guy to insult a women on the internet in public forum. Did your mommie not give you enough attention  :'(, I look forward to meeting you some day.

Jeff
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

kawGIRL

Just as I suspected, a punk. If you feel threatened by my wifes post than you are truely lame and I must apologize. I try not to make a habit of picking on the mentally challenged.

Jeff
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

kawGIRL

It's all good dribble, we will meet, you just won't now where or when. Your choice not mine  :dunno.gif .

Jeff
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Mudneck

hey sprib sh*t your gonna get your f**k**g ass kicked you fag ass girl thingy!
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Moose

sbripple

All your kind words might be OK down there in Miami, but not here.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

FordForever

Quote from: sbripple on September 27, 2006, 01:56:54 AM
just as i suspected .....all talk. ok  never mind.you married the cop loving babbler not me. Do you get to take yer tesicles out some times?  will she let you where them?naaaaa   guess not.  sorry dude.

At least we know who is at fault for our not having anywhere to ride. Your working for the other team everytime you act like a child on here. They view these posts and collect the kiddish comments to use as proof that we are all insane. This website needs to disown you.

Bo322

Hey sbripple, le'me get this straight......

:X means you have been threatened with physical violence???

Just try'n to figure out where you're come'n from with these statements.

Joedirt

Grrrr!...An Internet Tough guy...Do you tell all your buddies how you are such a "Rebel" online?...LOL
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

BCConviber

Joe, I think he's a little 'tarded. Not his fault though. Studies have shown that inbreeding tends to cause mental problems.
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

bigscrub79

Quote from: BCConviber on September 27, 2006, 01:02:16 PM
Joe, I think he's a little 'tarded. Not his fault though. Studies have shown that inbreeding tends to cause mental problems.
I believe you are right sir. He is talking smack to the wrong person.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

renmus


backwoods boy

last i heard this was called hijacking a post i think all yall inc. sripple n all you other f@gs should stfu n deal w/ it or continue wasting everybodies time cryin about how someone hurt your feelings cuz you know its sad when a 17 year old is telling you to GROW UP 
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

Joedirt

Quote from: muddy buddy on September 28, 2006, 07:01:40 PM
last i heard this was called hijacking a post i think all yall inc. sripple n all you other f@gs should stfu n deal w/ it or continue wasting everybodies time cryin about how someone hurt your feelings cuz you know its sad when a 17 year old is telling you to GROW UP 

HA.....take a break KID
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com