FTR Quad only harescramble #5

Started by mudnuri, May 01, 2006, 07:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudnuri

Who is going?
We should have a great youth turn-out!
The pee-wee classes are a real treat to see.
There is a fun run after Saturdays race, too!
http://floridatrailriders.org/flyer/SADRA_QS_050706.pdf
SEE YOU AT THE RACES!!
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

RJ

CHIILINTHEMOST started a thread on the Open Discussion Forum about XC RACING-how to FYI discussing this quadscramble race. It is pretty good. My blondhairdness won't allow me to figure out how to put a shortcut here. If someone more computer savvy could do that, it may save some typing.
Some of us have worked on the course(s) for over a month and it should be a good one. Hope to see some of you there. If you are unfamiliar with this type of racing, check out the other thread and/or check out the flier on the FTR site.
RJ

mudnuri

I figured any talk of racing would be in this section?
Here is the link to the other thread
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,13904.0.html

Come on out folks!
It doesn't get any better than a series dedicated to the sport/hobby you love. There are many working hard to provide QUALITY riding opportunities throughout the state. I ride ALL over the state thanks to FTR! Private land you can ride on WITH the owners permission AND GO AS FAST AS YOU WANT! Or as slow as you want.
I think this series has yet to be tapped for what it can provide for all types of ATV's Sport and utility alike.
If you can think it, you can do it.
:)
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Kirklandrock

Hey Brian,
   I'll be there on Sunday..... Cant wait to race with ya again..... Had a great time at the last H/S....... Hope we have a big big turn out..... 
    See Ya on Sunday.
           Joe 918 Vet.
#918 FTR H/S series (on hiatus)

mudnuri

Cool! Sadly I know all to well what the back of your quad looks like  ???
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

YFZ450-Tampa

I'll see you guys on Sunday, can't wait, I heard the track is awesome, everyone that want to joing us come on you will love it  :ThumbsUp.gif
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Chillinthemost

I had a great time today. Got me some nice blisters, but no broken parts. Next stop, Daytona.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

mudnuri

Nice course. It sure was hot and I am feeling it right now @10:43pm. My race was at 10:30 am! I did 5 laps. Then I wanted to puke.  I love it.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

mudnuri

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com