L-CROSS May 5,6&7 " ADULT" SPRING BREAK GONE WILD CONTINUES!!!

Started by Patricia Pearce, April 24, 2006, 10:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patricia Pearce

 ;D ;D Good News! We WILL have a trail ride! Mark & I took the RHINO
up in the pasture and we have a nice ride that is about 20 miles round
trip. Bring extra gas. The trail has just been freshly mowed. It is very pretty.

Thanks,
Patti P.
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Mudneck

Gas @ $3 a gallon,can I bring my bicycle? LOL..

Thats cool news.Will we be beverage stopping or straight through? Also we stumbled across last one accidentally.Not that we would have missed much.

How about a time frame so we wont miss this one?Will it be at the back gate again?

Also you had mentioned that front pasture for fast riding? Is that the area from the swimming hole around the dirt road area to the front gate?If so are you going to put the cows away??

Thank's.I raided the neighbors recycle bins to get enough plastic jugs to pour my Tequilla gold in...LOL...See yall friday late afternoon!
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Patricia Pearce

 ;D ;D Bushwacker,

A few people asked for us to do one close to sunset. We usually do two,
but your right with gas prices. Normally we do one at 10:00 and 2:00
I guess we will have to see. If we do it early on Saturday we will be
back in time for games and the WET-T-SHIRT contest. Or we
can do it after 4:00 and it could be a sunset ride. I guess we will have to see. As far as the cows go in the front pasture, MOST of them have been put away what you see is what did not cooperate.

Thanks,
Patti
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Mudneck

I was just kidding about gas$$ Yes two would be great.Always enjoy a good ride.People coming out there would rather go on a good ride than worry about a few $ for gas.They would just cut back on pack smokes & 6 pack bud light over next couple months to budget the ride in...LOL....


4 more hours & Im done till monday!!!!!!!!!
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com