grizzly riders

Started by 05greengriz, January 16, 2005, 06:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05greengriz

While playin in the mud yesterday I went a little to deep and got maybe half of a quart of water in the belt casing. Performance is the same and there is no belt slippage. Can anyone tell me what and where I need to grease?
             Thanks
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

bbf

i have dont the same on my 02 the primary clutch is caked up with mud have to take off the belt housing and clean out the mud

05greengriz

I took the cover off and all I found were maybe 3 tablespoons of damp mud. I think it should be alright ???
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Redgrizzly660

#3
U will have to remove the pully apart and grease the rings in the pully.

Take 16 and 12and 23 and 9  off clean and grease # 11

05greengriz

Info is greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

05greengriz

Thanks yall, regreased and what a world of difference. Can't wait for MSG this saturday.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http