What's the best 4 cylinder truck of early 90's?

Started by Toomey, May 04, 2006, 10:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MachineDog

Toyota SR5s. My dad's ole truck had a 22RE in it, lasted longer than the truck itself did. :( I think the E is for EFI.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Scramdaddy

The Mitsubishi's are good also. I had 2 of those before. Now I got an"87" toyota with 200,000 mi.  and going strong with a/c kicking. 8) The last "mighty max, D-50" I got had the 2.6 litre engine which I liked even better. I would have to imagine 4 bangers will be getting sold quick with gas so high . GL
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

Fox17

Toyota pickups. thats what they were called. those are the best trucks ever!

Scramdaddy

2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

Fox17

Quote from: southern boy on May 06, 2006, 01:19:24 PM
MAZDAS are 1/2 the price n just as good mine -2wd- would hang with my buddy in his unstoppable 78 bronco n got 35 mpg before i put the lift on it n i can fit my full size ute 4 wheeler in the bed of it
evidently his ford bronco isnt unstopable. it took 2 trucks and 3 hours to get you both out of that mud.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com