2nd Place

Started by Alba450, April 08, 2006, 11:19:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

53yfz450

did you read the post the guy left you on yfz central. ??? youcan get one at a hardware store. or just drill a new hole and mount it

Buy a new terminal(the part on the end of the cable that bolts to the battery) from any hardware store. Fill the cable end with solder and stick the cable down in there til the solder dries. It'll never break again. I had to do it with mine also, on the negative terminal.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: 53yfz450 on April 28, 2006, 04:31:45 PM
did you read the post the guy left you on yfz central. ??? youcan get one at a hardware store. or just drill a new hole and mount it

Buy a new terminal(the part on the end of the cable that bolts to the battery) from any hardware store. Fill the cable end with solder and stick the cable down in there til the solder dries. It'll never break again. I had to do it with mine also, on the negative terminal.

thats the way to do it!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Alba450

Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on April 28, 2006, 04:36:37 PM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on April 28, 2006, 04:31:45 PM
did you read the post the guy left you on yfz central. ??? youcan get one at a hardware store. or just drill a new hole and mount it

Buy a new terminal(the part on the end of the cable that bolts to the battery) from any hardware store. Fill the cable end with solder and stick the cable down in there til the solder dries. It'll never break again. I had to do it with mine also, on the negative terminal.

thats the way to do it!

O...OK I'll have to get to work then :-\

But still im not sure if im going to be able to race cuz my dad has a meeting >:(
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

WOODY_450r

nah you just scared of WOODY :D >:D
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

53yfz450

Quote from: Alba450 on April 28, 2006, 05:02:24 PM
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on April 28, 2006, 04:36:37 PM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on April 28, 2006, 04:31:45 PM
did you read the post the guy left you on yfz central. ??? youcan get one at a hardware store. or just drill a new hole and mount it

Buy a new terminal(the part on the end of the cable that bolts to the battery) from any hardware store. Fill the cable end with solder and stick the cable down in there til the solder dries. It'll never break again. I had to do it with mine also, on the negative terminal.

thats the way to do it!

O...OK I'll have to get to work then :-\

But still im not sure if im going to be able to race cuz my dad has a meeting >:(

dude you have so many excuses. and here i thought you were actually going to start racing ::)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Alba450

Quote from: 53yfz450 on April 28, 2006, 05:17:18 PM
Quote from: Alba450 on April 28, 2006, 05:02:24 PM
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on April 28, 2006, 04:36:37 PM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on April 28, 2006, 04:31:45 PM
did you read the post the guy left you on yfz central. ??? youcan get one at a hardware store. or just drill a new hole and mount it

Buy a new terminal(the part on the end of the cable that bolts to the battery) from any hardware store. Fill the cable end with solder and stick the cable down in there til the solder dries. It'll never break again. I had to do it with mine also, on the negative terminal.

thats the way to do it!

O...OK I'll have to get to work then :-\

But still im not sure if im going to be able to race cuz my dad has a meeting >:(

dude you have so many excuses. and here i thought you were actually going to start racing ::)

Im gunna be their guys!!!  Just called my cuz and he'll drive me!!!

Doesn't Racing VOID my Warranty :P
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

53yfz450

sweet if we have 10 or more quads they will make 2 classes like last time
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: Alba450 on April 28, 2006, 04:24:03 PM
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on April 28, 2006, 11:20:10 AM
Quote from: Alba450 on April 28, 2006, 07:12:19 AM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on April 28, 2006, 06:42:41 AM
no i was just bored ::)

Oh..............How can you get bored on a MX track ::)

thats what i want to know! no matter what when i ride my quad i am never board! i sit on it in the garage and i dont get board!  ::)

Me 2...I go into my garage and I just sit in my YFZ for like 10-20Min just acting like im shifting gears! 


Well atleast I know I'm not the only one lol.

Alba450

Quote from: 53yfz450 on April 28, 2006, 06:33:51 PM
sweet if we have 10 or more quads they will make 2 classes like last time

Oh.................Sinan(Mr. LT-R) told me to pick him up also......Should I??? Or is he waist of space on the track?
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

53yfz450

bring him. i wont have to worry about him ::)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Alba450

Quote from: 53yfz450 on April 28, 2006, 06:39:43 PM
bring him. i wont have to worry about him ::)

ok.............................................But im gunna have to pay $25 for him :-\
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

53yfz450

why cant he pay for himslef ???
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Alba450

Quote from: 53yfz450 on April 28, 2006, 06:42:16 PM
why cant he pay for himslef ???

Well I dont know ???

I tell him but he thinks its a joke ::)
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Alba450

But Whatever I'll be their!!!!
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com