Some new pics at QUADS ONLY camp

Started by russrides, January 20, 2006, 01:49:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightbreed

Well........... 
  I think its time to wipe off the dust from the last time and make another trip out. ;)

Looks like I will see you guys out there tomorrow. ;D


Mike
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

quads_only

53yfz     Yea I think I know who your talking about.  I could of sworn it was maverick I invited though But Oh well.       Its kinda rough here in russia.                                                                               

  mike see you tommorrow.   my supersonic teleporter will be ready. >:D
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

russrides

I've got a broke 450r
dang- triples can buck you silly :'(
I'll be hitting the ski slops this weekend and I'm going to look for
a huge triple and get my edge back!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Quads Only Member
06 Ltr 450
01 Banshee

quadsonlyrevolution.com

...ride like u stole it

KFX700 2005 special addition grey
DG nerf bars, DG v-pro lit front bumber
and getting dual fatboys 6 series [pipe]

2001 yamaha bigbear,super swampers

johnyfz450

they have a couple lots in suberben I think>There quads are bad ass.I've only seen them a couple times but I ride back there to see if there there.Those guys are crazy sick!!!!!!!!!!!Hopefully soon I'll be that good.You guys have some big guts!Keep the pics coming.John

DCR_Marcus14

My friend brad was on that hybrid 450r, he has a yfz now though. Hes pretty good at freestyle but usually just sticks with mx.
Thanks to my sponsors:
Dana Creech Racing, Blingstar Industries, Monster Energy Drinks, ASV inventions, Utopia Optics, Alloy MX, Gaerne Boot Co., DP Brakes, Powermadd, Maxima, Atlantic Cycle Service

LT-R450ApK

Opps i think we burned the ramp

[attachment deleted by admin]
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

debatethis

and that hybrid 450 has been sold twice since then.  It's on its way to Germany now  ;)
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !