Anyone try this??

Started by Hoosier Daddy, April 24, 2006, 01:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

It  also  works  well  for  jock  itch ! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

you have jock itch...? take a shower stinky!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

I  got  it  from  Gary. :-[
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

1fastltr450

I only have crabs not jock itch lol      Diamonds are forever but she'll never forget crabs
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Quad32x

Ahhhh , must  of  been  scooter  then. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

LT-R450ApK

I've heard of that from the "Old School" hustlers but never tried it


Hey Timtation Sorry bout that bro,Next Race ill give you some Spray it'll be gone in days ;)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

UncleRico

I've tried it and I've gotta tell you, I don't like the way it tastes.


It makes me dizzy and gives me blurry vision.


UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

HillKiller

     Hey UncleRico,
   Grandma called and said you need to quit eating all the steak!!!
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

Yeah and go feed Tina you fat Lard!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

HillKiller

Yea it gets worse....

  I overheard Gary say " My Lips Hurt Real Bad". LOL
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Quad32x

What are you gonna do today, Napoleon?
Whatever I feel like I wanna do. Gosh!
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

HillKiller

#14
   I see you're drinking 1%, is that because you think you're fat???
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HillKiller

  You ever take it off any sweet jumps? You got like 3 feet of air!!!
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

1fastltr450

Quote from: FastLeftTurn on May 04, 2006, 03:15:40 PM
Yea it gets worse....

  I overheard Gary say " My Lips Hurt Real Bad". LOL


thats right my lips hurt real bad from all the wind in Ga. while I was kicking your a$$ down the sand drag
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HillKiller

Well now I had to let you beat me at something ;) ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here