woah im late!!!!!!

Started by klutchbuster400, April 23, 2006, 11:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

wow, looking at my profile, i just noticed my one year anniversery was friday! geez i have to learn not to forget these kinda things or im gonna be in big trouble in the future ;)

eric

Only if you actually meet a girl first big guy.


Just kidding ;)

SWAMP_DONKEY

Whew!!! for a second I thought you were pregnant :o LOL

bigscrub79

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on April 24, 2006, 09:31:01 AM
Whew!!! for a second I thought you were pregnant :o LOL
LOL thats just wrong.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

ROC0999

congrats on your anniversary klucth, hope your not in the dog house to long for forgetting
Psalms 24:1 the Earth is the Lords and everything in it;


2006 Raptor700r SE white/silver (mine) Moose bars,Razors,HMF-EFI,DMC duals, Razor's,k&n intake
1998 YZ250 Pro Circut pipe (son's)
www.tci.org
[url="http://wayf.wayfm.com/"]http://wayf.wayfm.com/[/url]
www.quadsforchrist.org

Miami450R

wow u joined in april lol.

i joined in december of '04
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

Dr.Dirt

I didn't notice either until I read this topic. I joined April 18, 2005.

MuddFreak77

I hope you at least tell the father, if you know who it is   LOL  J/K 

Hope you get your quad running soon.

Freakk
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com