pics too small

Started by superstar, April 25, 2006, 02:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superstar

Why do the pics have to be so small?????????? Can this not be bumped up so you can actually tell somethin about what youre lookin at. I realize that some put huge pics out there but 75 is way too small. OVERKILL you might say.

Ida_Mann

it's the limit that Mr. Bones has put on the site due to storage concerns,,,,every now and then he has to go back and clear out old pics to make room for everything.

I know a lot of people use a second-party hosting site to post pics and maybe that would be an option?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Honda328i

[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Dr.Dirt


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com