Whats a better bike?

Started by clancooler, January 22, 2005, 07:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clancooler

Im thinking of getting a new bike, Im thinking in the 600-700 cc range, i like the kfx700 and the raptor 660r, what do u think i should get? What are some advantages and disadvantages?
2004 DVX 400
full White Bros Pro Alum. Exhaust
Oneal Bars
Honda Throttle

tampaboy813

QuoteIm thinking of getting a new bike, Im thinking in the 600-700 cc range, i like the kfx700 and the raptor 660r, what do u think i should get? What are some advantages and disadvantages?
I want to ride a KFX700 I think that would be a good FTR Quad...loads of power, No shifting, Big gas tank....

TRX450R_Racer

I think the KFX700 weigh like 516lbs. That would be a lot of weight to throw around. I am not a big fan of either machine, but I would choose the raptor if they were the only 2 I had to pick from.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

MadMudder

It depends where you ride. The 700 would be a better bike for the dunes. The raptor would be better for trails and racing because it has a manual trans and a quicker hitting powerband. The kfx is a bit of bike at 500 pounds or so. There is gonna be allot more raptor mods because it has been around for a little while longer then the kfx has. I would go with the raptor if i HAD to chose. (i don't like sport bikes that much)
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com