The brown truck cometh

Started by Honda328i, April 21, 2006, 10:30:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honda328i

It's out for delivery.. machined aircraft billet aluminum for fronts   ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Clutch

very nice, but what does that do for you lighten the front end, and I awesome they are stronger, thx excuse my ignorance
700R Big Gun exhaust,Pro Design K&N filter,computer, Pro armor skids, AC blackline nerfs, Look for my 2005 SD Harley edition ITP beadlocks blackpowdercoated ITP HD tires

Honda328i

Quote from: Clutch on April 21, 2006, 11:29:09 AM
very nice, but what does that do for you lighten the front end, and I awesome they are stronger, thx excuse my ignorance

No problem, they are spacers to widen the front end for better stability.  The other way is to buy longer A-arms.  ;)
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

T2

Nice Steve, I just put the same ones on the son's Raptor, so now hes Plus 2 in the rear, and front.  ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com