Sunshine MX Roll Call....4/22/06

Started by Alba450, April 21, 2006, 12:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alba450

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

WOODY_450r

its a non points night!! maybe you souod make this roll call for next weekend when there is a points nigh :-\ 

but there has been a lot of quads at sunshine lately!!  ;D
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

i will be there if my new wheels come in!  :-\
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Alba450

Quote from: WOODY_450r on April 21, 2006, 12:51:41 PM
its a non points night!! maybe you souod make this roll call for next weekend when there is a points nigh :-\ 

but there has been a lot of quads at sunshine lately!!  ;D

I know it's not a points night!!!

Hope you get you wheels in Maverick I want to see If I can compete with you 8)



Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

53yfz450

Quote from: Alba450 on April 21, 2006, 09:30:40 PM
Quote from: WOODY_450r on April 21, 2006, 12:51:41 PM
its a non points night!! maybe you souod make this roll call for next weekend when there is a points nigh :-\ 

but there has been a lot of quads at sunshine lately!!  ;D

I know it's not a points night!!!

Hope you get you wheels in Maverick I want to see If I can compete with you 8)




:R :R 2:L :L 2:L
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Alba450

Quote from: 53yfz450 on April 21, 2006, 09:31:33 PM
Quote from: Alba450 on April 21, 2006, 09:30:40 PM
Quote from: WOODY_450r on April 21, 2006, 12:51:41 PM
its a non points night!! maybe you souod make this roll call for next weekend when there is a points nigh :-\ 

but there has been a lot of quads at sunshine lately!!  ;D

I know it's not a points night!!!

Hope you get you wheels in Maverick I want to see If I can compete with you 8)




:R :R 2:L :L 2:L

What's soo funny?  Oh i know................."Hope you can get you wheels Mav I wanna see if YOU can compete with ME 8)
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

hahahahhahaha!!!! ya and what class do you run?
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Alba450

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

#8
come see me when you move up!  ;)
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Alba450

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"