Bithlo Last Thursday......Finally!!!!

Started by Flea_Jumper, April 17, 2006, 08:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flea_Jumper

All the locals came out for a great turn out.  Right at 26 quads and we still need more.  Its great to have a track all to our selves.

Flea and crew, Nightbreeds, Giavani, Bonstat, Steve, Scooter,Tony, Jessica, hell I cant remember all the rest.  It was fun.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Flea_Jumper


Flea_Jumper


Flea_Jumper

#3
 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Flea_Jumper


Flea_Jumper


Flea_Jumper


Flea_Jumper


Flea_Jumper


Flea_Jumper


Flea_Jumper


Flea_Jumper


Flea_Jumper


Flea_Jumper


Flea_Jumper


Flea_Jumper


Flea_Jumper


Flea_Jumper


Flea_Jumper


DZ 350

sweet pics man, looks like alot of fun !!!!!!! ;D
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

KD 428

NICE PICS  looks like a day well spent ;)
HONDA CRF450R

53yfz450

nice pics jesse, too bad its on thursday nights. i would love to come and ride with you again ;D
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Flea_Jumper


Flea_Jumper


Flea_Jumper


Flea_Jumper


Flea_Jumper


Flea_Jumper


Flea_Jumper


Flea_Jumper


Flea_Jumper


Flea_Jumper

 ;)  I will put up Pax and Sandmountain later in the week.  It just takes so much time.

LT-R450ApK

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

dreth

holly jeepers batwoman!!!!!!!!!! get back down here melissa before tony gets jelous ;D

Mrs.Nightbreed

Thank you Flea!  ;D GREAT PICS!

Dreth, I learned from the pics of the best  :-*
I haven't seen you in a while so I thought I would look for you up there  :D
When are you going to make it out on a Thursday?

Alba450

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

T2

Dame Bro you finally got some pics up, and look My wheels are off the ground :D. Thanks for posting and oh yea Dreth I dont see your azz out there, all I see are those flat track tires on your bike now, why dont you come out and play and surport Thursday nights you silly rabit ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Flea_Jumper

Hey T, check your email.  Sorry for the delay but your all welcome. ;)

jayman

Please excuse my ignorance but where is Bithlo.  This place looks EXTREMELY FUN!!!!
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

T2

Its in Orlando  on East Hwy 50 also called Colonial Dr near SR 520.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

jayman

Any one have an address? Also what days/times do they run? :P
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Ida_Mann

I'll try to get my pics up soon,,,,forgot.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: jayman on April 18, 2006, 03:19:00 PM
Any one have an address? Also what days/times do they run? :P

www.bithlomotorsports.com should have all the answers  :)

jayman

Thank you, that does answer all of the questions! ;)
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

450rcrazy

those are nice pics looks like fun to me ;D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com