A good Rightway to ride south of mayo

Started by americanhighlander, April 30, 2006, 07:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

americanhighlander

Hey, I just went chillout at keaton beach today to get out of house today
and  nice, salt air down there..

Well, I was traveling on cr51 today and south of cooks hammock
is very good rightway to ride and go all way to hwy 19
 i think it's more then 17miles of all rightways and it's pretty  nice size rightway
not too small.

But it's out of middle nowhere land!!!

So do it on weekend, and there not alot cars out there.
It's swamp lands out there but rightways are good there.
But this way  far south  then mallory swamp area.
So might, have to check that out..

So one  more thing don't mess up rightways  just respect, rightways
and don't tear them up.If looking for place to enjoying trail riding
this a good place  for them.
If i was living in that area with a piece farm land in that area then
i rode thoses rightways there. ;D

Just don't ruin rightways for us out there... :)

Thats like redneck country over there!!!! 8)

One more thing, they don't have red white signs
saying:No parking on rightway.
And I haven't see them all over road there..

Here's map to get there...





[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

Only,why i post this topic here,
I just wanna help out all redneck ute or sport quad riders
on this site so this a good place to ride them out there..  ;)


Thanks,
amhighlander  8) 
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

#2
Sorry, about that i just refix top post where place is at,
Not co_ck hammocks  it's cooks hammock.


So if anybody lives in mayo (area)
this's a great rightway place to ride there.

So be cool out there!!!   8)

Enjoy yourselfs riding out there!!!!  :ThumbsUp.gif :drive.gif
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com