Main Menu

350 RAPTOR

Started by tileman, April 16, 2006, 07:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tileman

I JUST BOUGHT AND 06 350 RAPTOR AND I HAVE A QUESTION FOR ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME. IT HAS ABOUT 12 HOURS ON IT AND I HAVE NOTICED THAT WHEN YOU RIDE FOR ABOUT 20-30 MIN. IT STARTS MAKING ALOT OF NOISE IN THE TOP END. I HAVE RAN IT PRETTY EASY FOR BREAK IN. ALSO I RIDE WITH MY 9 AND 11 YEAR SO WE DON'T GO VERY FAST. I AM SUPPOSED TO TAKE IT IN FOR A 10 HOUR CHECKUP AND I DON'T WANT THE DEALER TO TELL IT'S NORMAL AND NOT HAVE DONE SOME RESEARCH FROM OTHERS WITH THE SAME MOTOR(RAPTOR OR WARRIOR) I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY COMMENTS.  THANKS, TILEMAN
02 Chevy 2500 HD 4x4
06 Raptor 350
06 Suzuki 250 LTZ
(2)05 Yamoto 110

53yfz450

when i had my rappy 350 it always made noise. and everyone i know that has one does the same thing.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

AintSkeered

Our 05 Raptor 350 does not do that.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

ppark350se

probably valve noise it will be fixed with the 10hr check up.
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

tileman

thanks guys. talked to the dealership today and they said it was one of the things they check at the 10 hr. service. they also said it was very common in this motor when it is new to need valve adjustment
02 Chevy 2500 HD 4x4
06 Raptor 350
06 Suzuki 250 LTZ
(2)05 Yamoto 110