Pics of the new guys quad!!

Started by KFXTREME, April 10, 2006, 04:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KFXTREME

Whats up guys, thought I would Introduce myself and post some pictures of the quad. My name is Steve, live in Plant city near Tampa. I ride at Croom all the time, Thinking of starting at Bartow but not sure. Heres some pics of my quad, let me know what you think.
















                                         
                                                                              Steve

rubicon500kid

nice kfx i like the pipe and i like the truck too
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Alba450

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

kfx400rob

nice quad,  what kinda outerware was that on ur airbox lid iv never seen one like that before?
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

TRX450R_Racer

That's an EHS Racing lid. You can either buy a lid or a kit to mod your lid. Nice clean quad.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

KFXTREME

450R is correct. Great mod!
Well worth the money, $45 was what I paid.

                                                                               Steve

mikeE36

really nice. i like the aftermarket plates with sayings on them.

CountryBoy

Are u going to croom this friday.
_*Modded Motorsports*_
       (727)432-0270

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/TCNales
www.GandGracing.com

*Thanks to my Sponsors*
M&M Racing
SKY Powersports
AC Racing
Scott USA
PowerMadd
Gaerne

wheelie_boy

sweet bikes kfx's are the coolest 8)
05 kx 250f

4fittyr

is it brand new ?  cause  its too clean   kfx rev quick with twin cams  nice ride , show us some dirt on it
if u can't be good be good at it

KFXTREME

No Mike , I have to work. Maybe Sat.
No I have had it for about 6 months now, well I guess it is new then.
I'll get some up of her dirty soon 4fifty. I try to keep it clean, put to much money into
already. Not to mention the like $3,000 in suspension in the next couple of weeks.

                                                                                                                                  Steve

kfx400rob

my kfx is like 5 months old and it aint that clean

o and yea i like the warnin labels, whered u get em or did u make em
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Ride1Rob

Quote from: KFXTREME on April 11, 2006, 02:27:38 PM
No Mike , I have to work. Maybe Sat.
No I have had it for about 6 months now, well I guess it is new then.
I'll get some up of her dirty soon 4fifty. I try to keep it clean, put to much money into
already. Not to mention the like $3,000 in suspension in the next couple of weeks.

                                                                                                                                  Steve

$3,000 in suspension  :O  Ummm Your getting robbed if you pay that much for suspension man :(  Nice quad and truck btw.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

apkkfx400

Nice kfx!  I talked to you on the phone last night about the clutch cover epidemic. 

Mark

PLAYBOY_400

IVE GOT THOSE WARNING DECALS TOO. NICE QUAD BYE THE WAY. I GOT MINE AT WWW.HARDLOOKS.COM
2005 400EX. FULL DMC AFTERBURNER, STAGE 2 DYNO JETS, WHITE BROS REV. BOX, SPROCKETS, K&N FILTER. KEEPS UP FOR A LIL BIKE...SUCKS GAS AND HAULS A$$. IM ALSO THE PARTS GUY YOU NEED TO TALK TO FOR ALL YOUR FORKLIFT AND MACHINE NEEDS. [email]RICKY@MRLIFT.COM[/email]

Exmx54

Quote from: Ride1Rob on April 13, 2006, 08:16:18 AM
Quote from: KFXTREME on April 11, 2006, 02:27:38 PM
No Mike , I have to work. Maybe Sat.
No I have had it for about 6 months now, well I guess it is new then.
I'll get some up of her dirty soon 4fifty. I try to keep it clean, put to much money into
already. Not to mention the like $3,000 in suspension in the next couple of weeks.

                                                                                                                                  Steve

$3,000 in suspension  :O  Ummm Your getting robbed if you pay that much for suspension man :(  Nice quad and truck btw.

LSR arms-$750, LSR LT rearend- $850, front Elka LT comp only- $1070, elka rear- $750.
It adds up quick!  :D

KFXTREME

Whats up guys, Yeah it does add up quick.
I got the labels at Hardlooks too. Hey Mark, What ever happened about the cover? Any body go riding this weekend? I wanted to but had to do family stuff. ::) Thanks again for all the replys guys!!!!

                                                                    Steve

Chevy1500z71

i posted in your thread on z400central ;)

johnyfz450

my 06 yfz is only 2 months old and not that clean :Pride it some more

KFXTREME

Thats funny. I ride it every weekend, sometimes sat and sun. Don't hate on me cause my 400 is alittle clean! ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com