Ocala Thunderbowl Flattrack Schedule Change effective next race April 22nd

Started by HillKiller, April 16, 2006, 06:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillKiller

Quote from: z400chic on April 21, 2006, 01:22:37 AM
Sorry but i dont believe the pic is of doug and gary. I think it looks more like them dang UNDERware brothers. I told you about ridin them 2strokes and sniffin  the exhust of 4 strokes.

   ...speakin of sniffin exhaust, this explains it for Doug!!! ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

1fastltr450

those are some great pics I do have to say but the one of Dave smelling the dogs butt looks more like him at the races then anything he is always pulling up the rear or should I say poking up the rear
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Quad32x

The  Head  of  My  Dave , mess  with  the  master  will  ya ?  You  better  go  find  your  own  pics  insted  of  getting  them  from  big-daddy  and  me.  Now  this  is  what  my  Sack  full  of  Daves  sees  when  ever  he  tries  to  get  lucky.  They  must  already  know  about  the  small  pee pee  Dave.  And  I  talked  to  Gary  and  he  informed  me  that  this  weekend  he  will  render  you  nothing  more  thay  a  mear  limp  membered  school  boy  on  the  track.  Pipe  off  again  punk.  If  you  dare ! ;) 2:L

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

superstar

she mustve been drunk when she put them jeans on.      iiiccckkkhh

LT-R450ApK

Got the new skinz mounted and ready to rip! sittin here in salts springs at the camper and its fixin to RAIN NASTY LIKE here! hope the track will be nice! see you guys tomorrow after i  go Buy a new jersey and pants and goggles"forgot them @ home haha"
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

fo-fiddy

I need some answers to my questions.  I think you are all just scared to let me know anything. I would like to try to make it tom. but got to see what the weather is going to do.  Get you some ladies.

Quad32x

Quote from: fo-fiddy on April 22, 2006, 01:35:23 AM
I need some answers to my questions.  I think you are all just scared to let me know anything. I would like to try to make it tom. but got to see what the weather is going to do.  Get you some ladies.
Just  show  up  and  take  your  whoopin  like  everybody  else  junior.  You  will  figure  it  out. :o ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

dreth

check the weather!

how well does the track take water? looks like as of now its a 40% chance of scattered strong showers :( from 4 to 6pm and then 30% for the rest of the night.

i have a 3 1/2 hour drive so some help would be nice.

LT-R450ApK

flip a quarter dreth lol it was nasty here last night im only 20 mins from the track
Hope the wearther holds out fo us!

Fo-diddy nobody's scared Like my Round Brotha Said show up

Tim you commming out tonight?
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

dreth


Quad32x

No  rain  at  the  track  last  night , STORMED  out  in  the  forest  around  Salt Springs.  Could  see  the  lightning  in  SE  Ocala !  Not  sure  about  today  and  night.  Yea  scooter  I`ll  be  there  with  GASGASMAN  and  Dan  the  round  guy.  Heres  a  weather  link  for  ya  Dreth ; http://wwwa.accuweather.com/radar-large.asp?partner=accuweather&myadc=0&traveler=0&zipcode=&level=state&site=FL_&type=SIR&anim=loop
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

dreth


LT-R450ApK

just got back from up around the track,Weather lookin good so Far!! see you guys there!


Team LFG in full effect tonight ladies! Brapppppppppppppp
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

1fastltr450

another great race, the best ever turn out,  great to see some new face and good to see them strange but old faces lol (Scott $ Derek) hope everyone had a good time and a safe trip home I think the finaly count was  34 or 35 bikes including the little guys I will let Dave post some results first time in a long time he finished this high lol congrats to him. Well I guess I will go to work now.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Honda328i

I had a blast, just knocked out the stress from my job, and great riding with some new and familiar faces.  ;D  I'm elated I ended up with 4th in the second moto.  Can't wait to see the pix.  Hope to do this again.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

SkyHighT100

I had a great time last night as always. It was great to meet some new people and finally put some faces to screen names :) It was definately a big turn-out, hope that continues. I hope you feel better soon Steve, always sucks when an LFG member gets hurt. Anyway, LFG was definately bringin it last night... I'm so proud   :Sp Lookin forward to seeing everyone oout there again in 2 weeks :)

GET IT RAG!!!!
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

LT-R450ApK

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

dreth

im just walking in the door from a great weekend ;D the thunderbowl was a great time to say the least and we hope to make the next race.

BIG THANKS to Scooter, ware, 1fastltr450, and anyone else that might have made our 1st experience a good 1 :ThumbsUp.gif.  all the help with line ups and bike set ups was greatly appreciated.


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com