Ocala Thunderbowl Flattrack Schedule Change effective next race April 22nd

Started by HillKiller, April 16, 2006, 06:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT-R450ApK

Hmm I'll Race every weekend that im aloud or as much as my quad will let me  ::)

I need all the Seat time i can get!
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

HillKiller

  The Jax crew is bringing their minis this Sat the 22nd. On April 1st there were 6 minis in that class and there should be that many again this Saturday. They probably will run once a month. For the adult classes, for the most part the majority of us typically race every two weeks. Lately we have run back to back weekends. Last I looked the Thunderbowl website wasn't up to date with the schedule change so keep checking here until they get it posted.  Alot of us who raced the Dade City flattrack raced every Sat but now we drive alot farther to Ocala so racing just twice a month seems just right. Once I know exactly which date the next quad race is I will post it. Fast LTR450 sure got quiet... :o
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

1fastltr450

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

superstar

Quote from: FastLeftTurn on April 19, 2006, 11:13:18 AM
  The Jax crew is bringing their minis this Sat the 22nd. On April 1st there were 6 minis in that class and there should be that many again this Saturday. They probably will run once a month. For the adult classes, for the most part the majority of us typically race every two weeks. Lately we have run back to back weekends. Last I looked the Thunderbowl website wasn't up to date with the schedule change so keep checking here until they get it posted.  Alot of us who raced the Dade City flattrack raced every Sat but now we drive alot farther to Ocala so racing just twice a month seems just right. Once I know exactly which date the next quad race is I will post it. Fast LTR450 sure got quiet... :o
Wheres dade city flat track exactly or do they have a web site.

Hoosier Daddy

Dade city flat track is well, in Dade city.. but they dont have a flat track anymore, which is why we go to ocala now, they have a MX track though. dadecitymx.com
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

450R_Matt

You guys should have see Hendry when we were racin their. Talk about rough.    They ran a 50 lap stock car race b4 us. There was a 3 foot jumps going into turn 4 that you hit and landed into a 4 foot rut that the car made all around the turn.  All that comming out of 6th gear... :o ???

We called it MX Flat track racing.. :Wacko.gif   ;D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

The East Coast Performance mini crew will be running The first sat. of  every month. Hope to get more of a mini turn out this time thats why we choose to do it 1 time a month. Dont get me wrong the kids would run every weekend.
Question for you guys? My 14 year old daugter wants to race her 400 but i have concen with this due to she will have to run with you big boys and you all are nuts. lol   She is up to the challange but I cant talk the wife into it. I was hopeing there could be a teen class but the more I think of that teens are crazier.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Hoosier Daddy

i dont think there is enough "teens".. to race however we have a "agreement" to race clean. everyone has followed this rule so far.. the beginners class would be good.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

   Also don't forget if the turnout is good this Sat  ( or at others) a third adult class will be created...amateur or intermediate...whatever they call it. What will happen is several of the "beginners" like Gary, Scooter, Christian, etc., who ride either really good or have 450's will move up to the intermediate class and leave the beginner class to true beginners or youth or girls. With any luck the turnout will be huge this Sat.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

1fastltr450

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HillKiller

Quote from: FastLeftTurn on April 19, 2006, 03:24:31 PM
   ... who ride either really good or have 450's ...
   
     Gary,
   You go ahead and ride with the teens since you just have a 450, not necessarily the other....LOLOLOLOL :L 2:L
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

1fastltr450

Quote from: FastLeftTurn on April 19, 2006, 04:54:25 PM
Quote from: FastLeftTurn on April 19, 2006, 03:24:31 PM
   ... who ride either really good or have 450's ...
   
     Gary,
   You go ahead and ride with the teens since you just have a 450, not necessarily the other....LOLOLOLOL :L 2:L


atleast I have an excuss what is  yours you cant ride and you dont have a 450 lol
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

dreth

hotel booked and the whole family is ready to go!  3 racers here ;)

HillKiller

Pete and Delmar ( Doug and Gary) courtesy of Quad 32x...woohoo

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Heres  David  Ware  with  his  new  riding  gear  on.  Iaaaaight  now ! O0

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

superstar


1fastltr450

Quote from: FastLeftTurn on April 20, 2006, 03:13:29 PM
Pete and Delmar ( Doug and Gary) courtesy of Quad 32x...woohoo
[/qu       


cute or not my wife loves me and when I am kicking your a$$,you will be saying dang I wish I was as fast as that ugly (cute) guy lol
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

fo-fiddy

I would like to come out and try it out I used to race flat track.  How many bikes are normally there and what are the payouts, (money or trophy) money I hope it has been a long time since I took some peoples money. What kind of bikes are out there to race with.

superstar

Maaaann left turn,

               you need to drop down to beginner so you guys can do it out already!! ;D

z400chic

Sorry but i dont believe the pic is of doug and gary. I think it looks more like them dang UNDERware brothers. I told you about ridin them 2strokes and sniffin  the exhust of 4 strokes.

Quad32x

Quote from: z400chic on April 21, 2006, 01:22:37 AM
Sorry but i dont believe the pic is of doug and gary. I think it looks more like them dang UNDERware brothers. I told you about ridin them 2strokes and sniffin  the exhust of 4 strokes.
Sorry  but  I  think  it  was  right  because  Ive  got  a  pic  of  the  Ware  bros  and  here  it  is ! :o 2:L

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

HillKiller

  Here's apic of Quad32 Gary sent me from back we ya'll were pals!!!  LOLOLOL :-*

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HillKiller

Here's a pic of Gary from elementary school...

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here