Flin' High...

Started by Michelle, April 15, 2006, 09:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelle


Flea_Jumper

 :o  What a rush!  Home made everything yet it still worked.  Congrats.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Flea_Jumper on April 15, 2006, 09:08:51 PM
:o  What a rush!  Home made everything yet it still worked.  Congrats.

Haven't seen any landing pics though, lol.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Flea_Jumper

Not sure that I want to.   ;)

wheelie_boy

sweet air, man it looks like that landing is tiny compared to the jump.
05 kx 250f

Inyourdraft2000

Insane I tell ya! 8)
I'd definately like to see Dreth hit that one!
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

Michelle

Oops thats suppose to be Flyin' High ;D I'll get the landing pics next weekend for ya'll :P

dreth

Quote from: Inyourdraft2000 on April 15, 2006, 09:24:47 PM
Insane I tell ya! 8)
I'd definately like to see Dreth hit that one!


not with a landing that small ??? ??? ??? that dude is CRAZY with a capitol K!

Alba450

Dude that's Silly Krazy!!!

How was the Landing???

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

53yfz450

dude that my freind james. hes crazy. :o he never jumped like than when he raced :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Chillinthemost

Where do you buy pants to fit those ballz?
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

gearhead400

lol

huge air, thats awesome.

Did this guy "james" just bust his ball joint a few weekends ago at croom?
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

The Quad FaJa

Quote from: Chillinthemost on April 15, 2006, 11:17:22 PM
Where do you buy pants to fit those ballz?
sweet m0ther of g0d!!!  ???

dreth

Quote from: Chillinthemost on April 15, 2006, 11:17:22 PM
Where do you buy pants to fit those ballz?


thats what i was trying to say ;)

Michelle

Quote from: gearhead400 on April 16, 2006, 01:36:38 AM
lol

huge air, thats awesome.

Did this guy "james" just bust his ball joint a few weekends ago at croom?

     Yes, he does that sometimes ;D

About the landing well lets just say it doesnt feel to well on the poor Guys feet/ankles. I keep trying to tell him to triple up on some Jockey Straps too :D
You know he may be a lil crazy in the head but atleast its a natural kinda high/rush ;)                                       
                                                                          M

dreth

i say your lucky thats all you broke ;)

MX411

thats crazy..... and that landing looks really small for all the air ur getting

johnyfz450

that was loco.Dude has some balls

450rcrazy

You dont even see that kind of jumping in videos thats just nuts not to mention i hope hes got some extra padding to protect those nuts on landing :o

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

michelle

when you see james tell him the motocross maverick said that weak why dont you pull some tricks! and tell him i said hello!  ;)
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

Yamaha72

I saw This kid up at croom this weekend on Sunday, in the hill area, he was getting some "crazy" air there too......
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

Moose

I'll bet that gets the heart pumping real fast.

If I were younger I'd try that at least two or three times, but..................

Nice pics, thanks.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Michelle

Quote from: Yamaha72 on April 17, 2006, 10:15:11 PM
I saw This kid up at croom this weekend on Sunday, in the hill area, he was getting some "crazy" air there too......

He's there almost every Sunday. Here's a cpl of pics from that day.   Not the best  , considering I didnt take them :D Just joking Derek dont get your panties in a wad I know your watching ;D  lol

Moto I will tell him you said whats up. I wanted some trick pics too.
Maybe we all need to beg him ;D





                                                                              M

WOODY_450r

#24
tell James that he needs to come back out to sunshine!!!  jake and the maverick are bragging about winning to much!!! :P
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

MillerTime

Damn James that's all u got!  No heel clickers or superman pics!
Don't make me have to go out to croom and show you how to do it!

101lt450

lol dude is nuts!!!!

lol has had a nasty spill yet ??i had friend up north like that always told him when u take that one nasty spill that makes you appreciate life all that crazy'ness comes down a knotch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he's got balls lol ill give em that

thebop

james is a girl thingy he cant handle me out at croom proved it this weekend haha

atvrob

nukin futs, i think weed is safer lol

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com