nation wide search classifieds

Started by stump66, January 26, 2005, 07:21:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stump66

Hey guys, From time to time I see posts about folks looking for different things and if I got time sometime I do some quick searches for you and try and help you find stuff. Still on the mend with my leg so I gotz lotza time. Below is a link to a site that you can go to any state and search classifieds. It lists all the newspapers that have online classifieds by state and city. Just a usefull tool. It may be another way to locate stolen bikes or parts from them taken to other states.
Have a great day!  :D

http://www.newspaperlinks.com/newspaperlist.cfm
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com