Where can I ride?

Started by Josh Boyd, April 15, 2006, 10:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh Boyd

I just got a 2001 kx 250, Its basically my first bike. (I know, It rips!)  I want to know where good riding spots are in south florida.  I already know about seminole and holy lands, but are there any other places that are legal??  Any suggestions would be fine.  thanx

svtbolt04

Croom is up nothern, but a great spot to ride.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Toomey

Quote from: Josh Boyd on April 15, 2006, 10:55:20 PM
I just got a 2001 kx 250, Its basically my first bike. (I know, It rips!)  I want to know where good riding spots are in south florida.  I already know about seminole and holy lands, but are there any other places that are legal??  Any suggestions would be fine.  thanx

Hey Josh, it's Mario from school.  There's a spot in Homestead called the Humps that was preety good last time I went.  A spot at 137th and 8th in Miami that's alright, kinda muddy though probably, and not too legal.  There's that spot by Holiday Park all the way west on Griffin that is alright, I haven't had problems there.  And the other two spots that you said.  When I get my bike fixed let's go riding somewhere.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

LTR450 994

stay away from 137th, that place is on lock down.

Josh Boyd

Thanx for the info.  I went to holy lands today and it was totally crowded with the crazies.  Lol.  This biek is scary fast, the back end loves to slide, and the front likes to lift.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com