UGLY JEEP???

Started by KAMSVCS, April 14, 2006, 05:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KAMSVCS

Here are pictures of my '97 Jeep Wrangler.  Was going to give it to my 16 year old son but he thinks it is ugly.  What do ya'll think?  If he doesn't change his mind it may end up for sale or trade....

[attachment deleted by admin]

KAMSVCS

another

[attachment deleted by admin]

svtbolt04

Take the stickers off and it will be perfect.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

i like it can i be you 16 year old son!!!!!  ;)
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Chevy1500z71

it is kinda ugly imo lol just take those stickers off ;)

Ida_Mann

wish I had a vehicle that was that good looking for my first.

my first was a poop-brown '74 malibu classic/chevelle with surt for a roof.

I have to agree about those stickers though,,,,they aint pretty for sure.

tell yer son take it or buy your own. ;-)

and I'm available for adoption.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

KAMSVCS

Ya'll are killing me with the "ugly stickers".  That is what he keeps saying.  I like the stickers.  They were on it when I bought it, I do have to say though, the pictures don't do it justice, they are not that bad in person....

Mudneck

#7
ugly MAKE THE KID WALK!!!!!!!!!!! hE MUST BE SPOILED ROTTEN......mAN WHEN i WAS A KID i HAD TO WALK 5 MILES UPHILL IN THE SNOW TO GET  TO THE BUS STOP! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(   

UGLY,Hell if he dont want it give it here!!!!!!!!!! ::) ::) ::)

UGLY,UGLY's WALKIN IN FLORIDA IN JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell a tricked out 10 speed may serve him better.................

MAN.................................Ya got me started!

If he still thinks its ugly how about $3k for that nasty old thing? :o Than you can give that to him so he could by a moped...LOL........... :P
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

kawGIRL

WTF? The kid must be on drugs  :o :M
Yeah buy him a moped  ;D
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Hawgin4x4

trade ya for a ranger?
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

kfx400rob

omg id take it, it looks fine, even if it was ugly... hes getin the car for FREE! if he dont like it make him buy his own
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

SWAMP_DONKEY

There has never been such a thing as an UGLY jeep.... sell it and buy him a yugo ;D

apkkfx400

#12
That is one ugly jeep!!!  I'll give you $500 for it  ;)

TRX450R_Racer

If I was 16 I would take it no questions asked. Even with the ugly stickers on it.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Dr.Dirt

I must be the only one that thinks the stickers look alright on it. I have never been a Jeep fan, but if that were given to me, I would sure as hell take it.

Mudneck

Better yet sign the kid up for the after school shift @ TACO BELL and have him save his own darn money! ;)
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

foreman1

Ugly ?

Poor kid needs glasses or a reality check . My first ride was an old beat up El Camino with glass packs . Ugly ....... oh brother . :-\
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

qt314nfla

Um if the kid thinks it's ugly and doesn't want it then I agree w/ the rest.  He's too spoiled to apreciate the gift.  So let him buy his own ride.  I don't think it's ugly at all and would be very ecstatic even at my age to have that jeep.  Love them and wish I could get another.

I think your son needs a reality check and if he has to walk or ride a bike that should do the trick.  Hell, just make him walk and sell the jeep for something fun for you.  That's one hell of an offer you've given him!

By the way have you ever thought of adopting a daughter?  I'd gladly take over your son's jeep.

KAMSVCS

Thanks for all the input, I need to add that my son is not being spoiled when he says the jeep is ugly and he doesn't want it.  He is a good kid that is being given a choice on what he wants to drive.  I will actually come out cheaper if he picks something different and will probabally get to keep MY jeep.  I don't have to sell it but may.  It's one of those things that I've got too much in it to ever get it back so may as well hold onto it.  But you all seem to be making his case stronger about the stickers being ugly...

Inyourdraft2000

Trade you a Red 94 Jeep cherokee Loredo for it. I will leave the CD player,amp, and sub if you want. 8)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

foreman1

We're  not pickin on your kid . I'm sure he's a good son and all , he just needs to appreciate the offer and over look the um.... ugly stickers.

Nice Jeep , dont sell it .
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com