Group ride at Eureka or Rodman????

Started by Hoss400, April 13, 2006, 10:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoss400


   We have been on 3 group rides so far and had a great time...does anyone have any plans in the works for any more this year???

  We just got cargo bag and tank bags from Dennis Kirk...and next week the alba nerf is coming for the Z400!!

LTZ400 2005 Blue/White
Railbuggy 4 seater Maroon Type 4

mudmonkey

i hope that theres gonna be a group ride at Eureka, i loved the last ones!
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Ida_Mann

I'd be up for one at Eureka,,,,,I'm ready for a long group ride now with the Rubi.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

odie


Bigscrb15

Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 14, 2006, 12:35:56 AM
I'd be up for one at Eureka,,,,,I'm ready for a long group ride now with the Rubi.

Id@

Then come to the P&R ride on the 29th.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

wilburz

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 14, 2006, 09:04:23 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 14, 2006, 12:35:56 AM
I'd be up for one at Eureka,,,,,I'm ready for a long group ride now with the Rubi.

Id@

Then come to the P&R ride on the 29th.

Yah, man up!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

susieblazer



  somebody.............Eureka.............Rodman.............................I need practice!!! hahahh
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Chillinthemost

We need some rain first. I was up there last weekend and it was only fun if you were in front.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Honda328i

Yeah, we need another group ride real soon, Eureka is good but I will ride anywhere the gang shows up  ;)
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

susieblazer

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

susieblazer

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

susieblazer

 :'(  r i d e..........................................
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

susieblazer

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

JR

How about Saturday May 27th  of Memorial Day Weekend.  We would need some ride leaders who know Eureka ands or Rodman well.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: odie on April 14, 2006, 06:37:04 PM
Id@....... long ride???????????

yeah, now I got a Rubicon and can carry a cooler with me and extra gas,,,,after my ATP treatment, the 400EX doesn't get great gas mileage ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 14, 2006, 09:04:23 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 14, 2006, 12:35:56 AM
I'd be up for one at Eureka,,,,,I'm ready for a long group ride now with the Rubi.

Id@

Then come to the P&R ride on the 29th.

whassat?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Where is jamesbarr? Our fearless leader.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

jtbucfan

Where is Eureka located at, is it near Rodman?

thanks
Josh

Ida_Mann

Quote from: wilburz on April 14, 2006, 10:06:18 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 14, 2006, 09:04:23 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 14, 2006, 12:35:56 AM
I'd be up for one at Eureka,,,,,I'm ready for a long group ride now with the Rubi.

Id@

Then come to the P&R ride on the 29th.

Yah, man up!

sorry guys, maybe next time but this Sat noone will see my happy self unless you are at the orange county convention center setting up the mcdonalds show.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

1FasterBlaster

I can Finally go with ya Hoss. Got me a 03 LTZ400 modded out...can we say,"SLOW DOWN!!"

klutchbuster400

sounds like a pretty far drive from miami :(

1FasterBlaster

I use to Live in Miami.It' is a pretty good ride.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com