Seminole

Started by Flea_Jumper, January 25, 2005, 07:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flea_Jumper

Where is Seminole MX located?  Looking through the old post and the track looks great.

dreth

it it on the indian reservation down south off of alligator alley.
go to prosportsusa.com and click on mx tracks and it will be there

Flea_Jumper

Thanks for the site.  I did notice that they wont let any riders under 16 ride an atv over 110cc.  My son is 12 years old,5'7" and 120 pounds, I guess he wont be riding at seminole.  Could you imagine him on a 90cc LOL, he's bigger than some adults.

J.D.

I know the feeling , my boy just turned 14 he's 6 ft 165lbs and rides a Predator . He cant see on the little quads because of his knees , so I put him on the Predaturd for safety reasons . And yes he does play football . He gets very upset over the age thing . :-X
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

o4250

Under 16 cant be over 110cc thats not cool :(


Im 14 and almost 15 but look like im 12 and think I need to graduate from my 250 ex to at least a 300 or 400 ex :-/

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com