BITHLO ROLL CALL

Started by LE450-RACER#77, April 12, 2006, 07:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LE450-RACER#77

Who is going tommorrow night ????????????
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Ida_Mann

what time is it, I might go just to get pictures for the site.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Mrs.Nightbreed

We will be there with the usual bunch  8)

Id@, it is from 4 - 9.

LE450-RACER#77

Open at 4:00 & they will close between 9 & 10 depending on the turnout.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

johnyfz450

I'm planing on going.Just wish we had pics on the track,I guess the one on there site is in another state.I'll be there hopefully 4:30.Lookin forward to meeting somepeople.Then suberban on Sat.Should be a fun week!How many is in your normal group Nigtbreed

LT-R450ApK

Ill be there around 4:30 ish
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Ida_Mann

anyone know if it's free for spectators?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

T2

Yes its free, why dont you ride and surport the habit of thursday nights.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Mrs.Nightbreed

Also keep in mind:

The snack bar is not open. Please remember to bring water.


I think we will have 4 + Mike and I.  David, Jessica, Giovanni, and Kyle.  Kyle depends on what time he can get out of work. Also I told 2 guys about it that came in the shop yesterday and they said they wanted to come out.

Exmx54

 :drive.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

WOODY_450r

if it wasnt so far from my house i would go!

maybe sometime soon i will make it out there!
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Ida_Mann

Quote from: T2 on April 12, 2006, 11:33:37 PM
Yes its free, why dont you ride and surport the habit of thursday nights.

maybe, but remember Pax just about kicked my butt, and everyone told me that was an easy track.

besides, I don't have my quad with me and I wouldn't be able to get back to the track till about 7:30,,,,,and I have a concert to go to tonight.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Sahara311

I wanna go, I am afraid that it will be a little while before my poor mangled bike is out of the shop, though.
And when I do go, don't laugh at me, I am still learning! I have only ridden that track once, and it was the back track (bunny slopes, lol)
2006 Bombardier DS 250........hers, stolen but recovered<--for sale
2003 Yamaha YZ 250.............his
2000 Honda CR 125................his birthday present
****Lock up your toys!*******
2005 Suzuki RM 250................his, stolen

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

#13
got to work tomarrow!  ??? if it was on friday i would go!  :'(
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com