WELL WE DID IT!!

Started by Eworm, April 11, 2006, 09:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eworm

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2006/apr/11/county_seeks_return_road_vehicles_estates/?latest

WE finally did it guys!!!! We are getting what we were promised!!!
I would like to thank some people for thier persistance and hardwork:

lswjth2: MAN! What can I say? GREAT JOB!! You are, without a doubt one of the good guys. Stay cool and we will celebrate one day in the place we cherish so much (or another spot; THEY NEED TO DO SOMETHING NOW!)

MUDDFREAK and QT: Good meeting you today and thanks so much for your support. YOU WERE GREAT!!!

ATVMIAXTREME: Thanks for your support guys. LEO and JOSE, you guys show a true a love for this sport and I will never forget that!!!

AND everyone else not on this site and that had a hand in this and you know who you are.........

OCALA and MIAMI: we are coming for you!!!!


WORM OUT!!!


Bigscrb15

Thanks Worm!!!! Now go treat yourself to a nice big scoop of fresh horseradish:)  Keep up the good work on getitn our riding land back man.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Eworm

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 11, 2006, 09:47:32 PM
Thanks Worm!!!! Now go treat yourself to a nice big scoop of fresh horseradish:)  Keep up the good work on getitn our riding land back man.


I have nightmares with that stuff!!!

lswjth2

Buddy, without a doubt, you are truly one of the one's dedicated to the cause. Thank you for everything you have done for your fellow riders...

Chuck_Norris

 :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

bigscrub79

WOW that is awesome news. Congrats guys I know yall worked hard at that. I wished i could have made it down there. Next time yall need help let me know I will do what I can to get down there.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

jetski dawg

$60 in gas and a days vacation..worth every bit to see the news first hand today....add north port to the list

Thrumud

Snacks & drinks $25.00
Full tank of gas - $50.00
Alley toll - $1.50

Riding your ATV at Badluck with mud & dirt all over your face ... Priceless

Guys sorry I was not able to make it, but I e-mailed the man !

Rick, saw you on the news... I promise to let you mud my jeep at Badluck !

Thank you all for your hard work, and you know who you are.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

lswjth2

Thrumud, that's a promise i will hold you to....Man I love that jeep

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com